This content has been marked as final. Show 7 replies
Just to keep you informed.
The PL/SQL code contains latin characters like 'è', 'à', 'ù' in the comment.
I tried to create a package without those characters (so the encoding of the file .sql is ASCII) and migrate to AL32UTF8.
After the conversion:
- the package with latin characted is invalid
- the package in plain ASCII is valid.
I exported the sys.source$ table, and I'll take a look at it to find out where it go into trouble, although DMU says that the dictionary is ok.
DMU is version 1.1.
I find out that the Post-Conversion step of DMU recreates the packages with body merged with specification
Edited by: user627529 on Jul 25, 2012 7:54 AM
OK, I will open an SR.
The problem is reproducible very simply.
Meanwhile I found this workaround:
1) dpimp in sqlfile the sql code to recreate the packages
2) modify and execute those statements in the new db (AL32UTF8)
To filter out the packages that need conversion I used an impdp parfile like this:
include=package:" in (select distinct object_name from dba_objects o, sys.source$ s where o.object_type like 'PACKAGE%' and o.object_id =s.obj# and (s.source like '%à%' or s.source like '%è%'or s.source like '%é%' or s.source like '%ì%' or s.source like '%ò%' or s.source like '%ù%' or s.source like '%¿%'))"