6 Replies Latest reply: Jul 31, 2012 12:04 PM by 953059 RSS

Unable to Edit Wiki Pages in Workspace

Hi All!

Recently I'm encountering an "undefined" error when I try to Publish edits to a Beehive Team Collaboration Wiki page. I've input service requests, but they are cancelled since that team doesn't handle Beehive questions. I was directed to ask my question here -- has anyone encountered this error before and found a work around?

Thanks so much in advance for your advice!

Brianne
        • 1. Re: Unable to Edit Wiki Pages in Workspace
          pbell
          Brianne,

Publishing to the Wiki generating an error can be caused by several things:

Was this html content?
          Did the Wiki page navigation - history etc. work OK.

Forums are a bit difficult to use for screen shots so can you email me a screen shot with the message on the screen to phil.bell@oracle.com

Phil
          • 2. Re: Unable to Edit Wiki Pages in Workspace
            Hi,

I'm having the same "undefined" error when updating an existing Wiki, I have the 'Workspace member' privileges. I get this error even if I'm only updating one character in the text. How did you solve the problem?

The workspace name is: AIT SCM PLANNING

The wiki name is: Demantra Main Tables Size Tracker

Thanks,

Enrique Batani
            enrique.batani@oracle.com

Edited by: 950056 on Jul 31, 2012 8:14 AM
            • 3. Re: Unable to Edit Wiki Pages in Workspace
              Hi,

I'm having the same "undefined" error when updating an existing Wiki, I have the 'Workspace member' privileges. I get this error even if I'm only updating one character in the text. How did you solve the problem?

The workspace name is: AIT SCM PLANNING

The wiki name is: Demantra Main Tables Size Tracker

Thanks,

Enrique Batani
              enrique.batani@oracle.com
              • 4. Re: Unable to Edit Wiki Pages in Workspace
                pbell
                When you say "undefined" is the error - what exactly does the page look like and what is the change you are making - can you send a screenshot to beehioveonline_ops@beehiveonline.oracle.com and we will investigate the problem.

Wiki page syntax is very sensitive - an unclosed div tag can make the page not render properly so we need to know what changes are being made.

Phil
                • 5. Re: Unable to Edit Wiki Pages in Workspace
                  Hi Phil,

I tried to send the screenshoots to the beehioveonline_ops@beehiveonline.oracle.com adress but I got the following message:

The original message was received at Tue, 31 Jul 2012 16:50:54 GMT from ubhmx1108.oracle.com [156.151.31.37]

----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors ----- <beehioveonline_ops@beehiveonline.oracle.com>
                  +(reason: 554 5.4.6 Too many hops)+

----- Transcript of session follows -----
                  +554 5.4.6 Too many hops 26 (25 max): from <enrique.batani@oracle.com> via localhost, to <beehioveonline_ops@beehiveonline.oracle.com>+

Can I send it to another email adress?

Thanks for your support,

Enrique.
                  • 6. Re: Unable to Edit Wiki Pages in Workspace
                    pbell
                    Sorry the email address is beehiveonline_ops@beehiveonline.oracle.com - finger trouble.

Phil