4 Replies Latest reply: Jul 31, 2012 4:08 PM by TexasApexDeveloper RSS

table refreshing

i had data in the tableview how to remove that data and update the tableview with new data using javaFX
        • 1. Re: table refreshing
          fac586
          950053 wrote:
          i had data in the tableview how to remove that data and update the tableview with new data using javaFX
          Completely the wrong forum. Why are you posting here?
          • 2. Re: table refreshing
            my problem is i had a listview and a tableview.If i select an item in the list the appropriate data should be displayed in the tableview
            for the first item it is displaying but for the second item the table is not getting updated how to do this ?
            • 3. Re: table refreshing
              fac586
              950053 wrote:
              my problem is i had a listview and a tableview.If i select an item in the list the appropriate data should be displayed in the tableview
              for the first item it is displaying but for the second item the table is not getting updated how to do this ?
              The topic of this forum is Oracle Application Express. It is not appropriate to post Java questions here, however we'd like to know why you have chosen to post here rather than in a relevant Java forum?
              • 4. Re: table refreshing
                TexasApexDeveloper
                Paul,
                They do it JUST TO PI$$ you off Paul.. Haven't you known this???

Just joking.. Seems to be a set of people who are too damn lazy to read WHAT damn forum they are in before posting..

Thank you,

Tony Miller
                Dallas, TX