7 Replies Latest reply: Aug 1, 2012 3:06 AM by KANN RSS

unable to find username/password credentials

KANN
      Hi All,
      I have a scenario where i have to import BAM objects from a xml file to BAM through ANT Scripts.
      while trying to run the ant script getting the error like this .....

import:
      [java] Oracle BAM Command Utility [Build 15008, BAM Repository Version 2025] Copyright ⌐ 2002,
      2011, Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.
      [java] BAM-02440: ICommand is unable to connect to the Oracle BAM server because user credentials (username/password) have not been specified.
      [java] [ErrorSource="ICommandEngine", ErrorID="ICommandEngine.MissingCredentials"]
      BUILD SUCCESSFUL

But i specified the username/password credentials in BAMICommandConfig.xml file.

Edited by: KANN on Jun 13, 2012 9:54 PM
        • 1. Re: unable to find username/password credentials
          Can you paste the additions that you made for uname/passwd in BAMICommandConfig.xml?

Thanks.
          Deepan
          • 2. Re: unable to find username/password credentials
            KANN
            Hi Deepan,

This is the BAMICommandConfig.xml file where I had provided my username/password credentials..
            <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
            <BAMICommand>

<ADCServerName>localhost</ADCServerName>
            <ADCServerPort>9001</ADCServerPort>
            <Communication_Protocol>t3</Communication_Protocol>
            <ICommand_Default_User_Name>weblogic</ICommand_Default_User_Name>
            <ICommand_Default_Password>welcome1</ICommand_Default_Password>
            <SensorFactory>oracle.bam.common.statistics.noop.SensorFactoryImpl</SensorFactory>
            <GenericSatelliteChannelName>invm:topic/oracle.bam.messaging.systemobjectnotification</GenericSatelliteChannelName>
            <BamEjbRetryInterval>10000</BamEjbRetryInterval>
            <BamEjbRetryCount>180</BamEjbRetryCount>
            <BamEjbRetryableExceptions/>

</BAMICommand>
            • 3. Re: unable to find username/password credentials
              This looks correct to me. Just wanted to confirm, if the ICommand_Default_Password was encrypted (this should happen automatically after you run your icommand import)? Also what is the version of BAM that you are using?
              • 4. Re: unable to find username/password credentials
                KANN
                Hi Deepan,

ICommand_Default_Password was not encrypted, i gave plain text as "welcome1", am using SOA suite 11.1.1.5 version.
                • 5. Re: unable to find username/password credentials
                  Apsalom G
                  Hi KANN,

i think u have to provide encrypted password in the bamicommandconfig.xml placed in config folder. for that first place username/password in soa_home\bam\config\bamicommandconfig.xml and run i command normally usinng cmd.Then u can see the password encrypted in that location then give that encrypted password in bamicommandconfig.xml file in your config folder for ant.

i think this might help u:)
                  • 6. Re: unable to find username/password credentials
                    User13316582-Oracle
                    I had to do this on Linux installation for Fusion Order Demo. I could not get the Ant script to work from inside JDeveloper at all. It kept failing with the same error outlined earlier.
                    My steps were slightly different, but eventually worked. I could not get this to work from within Ant script.

1. Open a command window and cd to <JDEVELOPER_install_home>/bam/dataObjects/load directory. This is the directory where the import script was created on the JDeveloper machine.
                    2. source in the setDomainEnv from the domain, in which BAM server might be running. For windows, you can use the equivalent procedure.
                    . <DOMAIN>/bin/setDomainEnv.sh
                    3. Then run '../../bin/icommand -CMDFILE ImportFODBamObjects.xml -USERNAME weblogic' command, where we assume you have the ImportFODBamObjects.xml file in the current directory, a result due to FOD jdeveloper project setup.
                    - weblogic is domain administrator user login. If yours is different, substitute that.
                    4. You will be prompted for the password. Enter the password for this user.

It should run correctly now and complete the import job.

Hope this helps you.
                    - Shyam

=== Sample import output for Fusion Order Demo =========

Importing from file "/perf/pkgs/jdev_soa_111160/jdeveloper/bam/dataObjects/FODAssignee.xml".
                    Folder /Demos/Fusion Order Demo created.
                    Creating Data Object "Assignee" in Folder "/Demos/Fusion Order Demo"...
                    Data Object "/Demos/Fusion Order Demo/Assignee" created.
                    No Contents section to import.
                    Data Object imported successfully (0 rows).
                    "1" items imported successfully.
                    Importing from file "/perf/pkgs/jdev_soa_111160/jdeveloper/bam/dataObjects/FODConfirmation.xml".
                    Creating Data Object "Confirmation" in Folder "/Demos/Fusion Order Demo"...
                    Data Object "/Demos/Fusion Order Demo/Confirmation" created.
                    No Contents section to import.
                    Data Object imported successfully (0 rows).
                    Importing from file "/perf/pkgs/jdev_soa_111160/jdeveloper/bam/dataObjects/FODCustomer.xml".
                    Creating Data Object "Customer" in Folder "/Demos/Fusion Order Demo"...
                    Data Object "/Demos/Fusion Order Demo/Customer" created.
                    The contents of Data Object "/Demos/Fusion Order Demo/Customer" updated
                    Data Object imported successfully (2 rows).
                    Importing from file "/perf/pkgs/jdev_soa_111160/jdeveloper/bam/dataObjects/FODOrder.xml".
                    Creating Data Object "Order" in Folder "/Demos/Fusion Order Demo"...
                    Data Object "/Demos/Fusion Order Demo/Order" created.
                    The contents of Data Object "/Demos/Fusion Order Demo/Order" updated
                    Data Object imported successfully (9 rows).
                    Importing from file "/perf/pkgs/jdev_soa_111160/jdeveloper/bam/dataObjects/FODSupplierInfo.xml".
                    Creating Data Object "SupplierInfo" in Folder "/Demos/Fusion Order Demo"...
                    Data Object "/Demos/Fusion Order Demo/SupplierInfo" created.
                    The contents of Data Object "/Demos/Fusion Order Demo/SupplierInfo" updated
                    Data Object imported successfully (7 rows).
                    Importing from file "/perf/pkgs/jdev_soa_111160/jdeveloper/bam/dataObjects/FODProcessTime.xml".
                    Creating Data Object "ProcessTime" in Folder "/Demos/Fusion Order Demo"...
                    Data Object "/Demos/Fusion Order Demo/ProcessTime" created.
                    The contents of Data Object "/Demos/Fusion Order Demo/ProcessTime" updated
                    Data Object imported successfully (14 rows).
                    Importing from file "/perf/pkgs/jdev_soa_111160/jdeveloper/bam/dataObjects/reports/Re-AssignmentActionv2.xml".
                    Report "/public/Report/Fusion Order Demo/Re-Assignment Action" imported successfully.
                    Importing from file "/perf/pkgs/jdev_soa_111160/jdeveloper/bam/dataObjects/reports/FusionOrderBookingDemoDashboardv2.xml".
                    Report "/public/Report/Fusion Order Demo/Fusion Order Booking Dashboardv1" imported successfully.
                    Finished updating references for Report"/public/Report/Fusion Order Demo/Fusion Order Booking Dashboardv1".
                    Importing from file "/perf/pkgs/jdev_soa_111160/jdeveloper/bam/dataObjects/alerts/FODAtViolationRisk.xml".
                    Rule "At SLA violation risk" imported successfully.
                    Importing from file "/perf/pkgs/jdev_soa_111160/jdeveloper/bam/dataObjects/alerts/SupplierAlertv2.xml".
                    Rule "Supplier Alert" imported successfully.
                    • 7. Re: unable to find username/password credentials
                      KANN
                      Hi ,
                      When I am giving the password in encrypted form it is accepting, but in the text form not accepting.