We plan to install many components from EPM 188.8.131.52 and couldn't find a clear list of items that must be installed on windows and can't be installed on Solaris. We will start with: Planning, Profitability and cost management, FDM, FDM adapter suite, Financial Management, Enterprise Performance Management Architect, and Smartview.
Is there is a document that lists the EPM components and the platform that are supported.
(there certification matrix spreadsheet is not clear. All I see:
e.g. With Solaris 10, 64bit the following is an exceptions, can’t be installed!:
1. NOT SUPPORTED FOR: Data Relationship Management, FDM, Financial Close Management, Financial Management, Performance Management Architect Dimension Server and File Generator, and Strategic Finance.
2. Financial Reporting and Web Analysis do not support this platform when using Financial Management as a data source.
3. 32-BIT BINARIES ONLY FOR: Interactive Reporting Services, and Production Reporting Teradata Engine.
4. Oracle's SPARC T4 and SPARC Enterprise M-Series are recommended.
My confusion is concerning FDM:
In edelivery the readme indicates that:
* FDM (Hyperion Financial Data Quality Management) can be downloaded for Solaris,
* but Hyperion Financial Data Quality Management Adapter Suite (aka ERP Adapter) is only on windows.
So most are true except for FDM.