This discussion is archived
5 Replies Latest reply: Aug 28, 2013 1:47 AM by Maroof Ahmad RSS

Migrating Application from JDev 10.1.3.5 to JDev 11.1.2.2.; WebLogic issues

954180 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hi,

I've been in the process of migrating an application we have from JDev 10.1.3.5. to the most current release. This involved migrating from OC4J to the WebLogic Server. After clearing up code-related issues, I have been trying to mitigate errors that came from deploying the application to the WebLogic server. I fixed (or so I think) the original error(see immediately below in italics) by deleting the servlet tag in both of the web.xml files (ViewController and Deploy) that are within the application. I also changed it to 'adfLibResources' per a previous thread on this topic.

+<Error> <HTTP> <BEA-101371> <There was a failure when processing annotations for application C:\Users\priestem\AppData\Roaming\JDeveloper\system11.1.2.2.39.61.83.1\o.j2ee\drs\Muster\ModelWebApp.war. Please make sure that the annotations are valid. The error is oracle.adf.view.faces.webapp.ResourceServlet>+

Now I am getting the following errors:

<Aug 6, 2012 3:24:28 PM CDT> <Error> <HTTP> <BEA-101371> <There was a failure when processing annotations for application C:\Users\priestem\AppData\Roaming\JDeveloper\system11.1.2.2.39.61.83.1\o.j2ee\drs\Muster\ViewControllerWebApp.war. Please make sure that the annotations are valid. The error is >
<Aug 6, 2012 3:24:28 PM CDT> <Error> <Deployer> <BEA-149265> <Failure occurred in the execution of deployment request with ID '1344284600393' for task '0'. Error is: 'weblogic.application.ModuleException: Failed to load webapp: 'Muster''
weblogic.application.ModuleException: Failed to load webapp: 'Muster'
     at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppModule.prepare(WebAppModule.java:393)
     at weblogic.application.internal.flow.ScopedModuleDriver.prepare(ScopedModuleDriver.java:176)
     at weblogic.application.internal.flow.ModuleListenerInvoker.prepare(ModuleListenerInvoker.java:199)
     at weblogic.application.internal.flow.DeploymentCallbackFlow$1.next(DeploymentCallbackFlow.java:517)
     at weblogic.application.utils.StateMachineDriver.nextState(StateMachineDriver.java:52)
     Truncated. see log file for complete stacktrace
Caused By: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.taglib.UIXPanelTag
     at weblogic.utils.classloaders.GenericClassLoader.findLocalClass(GenericClassLoader.java:297)
     at weblogic.utils.classloaders.GenericClassLoader.findClass(GenericClassLoader.java:270)
     at weblogic.utils.classloaders.ChangeAwareClassLoader.findClass(ChangeAwareClassLoader.java:64)
     at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:305)
     at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:246)
>
<Aug 6, 2012 3:24:28 PM CDT> <Warning> <Deployer> <BEA-149004> <Failures were detected while initiating deploy task for application 'Muster'.>
<Aug 6, 2012 3:24:28 PM CDT> <Warning> <Deployer> <BEA-149078> <Stack trace for message 149004
weblogic.application.ModuleException: Failed to load webapp: 'Muster'
     at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppModule.prepare(WebAppModule.java:393)
     at weblogic.application.internal.flow.ScopedModuleDriver.prepare(ScopedModuleDriver.java:176)
     at weblogic.application.internal.flow.ModuleListenerInvoker.prepare(ModuleListenerInvoker.java:199)
     at weblogic.application.internal.flow.DeploymentCallbackFlow$1.next(DeploymentCallbackFlow.java:517)
     at weblogic.application.utils.StateMachineDriver.nextState(StateMachineDriver.java:52)
Caused By: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.taglib.UIXPanelTag
     at weblogic.utils.classloaders.GenericClassLoader.findLocalClass(GenericClassLoader.java:297)
     at weblogic.utils.classloaders.GenericClassLoader.findClass(GenericClassLoader.java:270)
     at weblogic.utils.classloaders.ChangeAwareClassLoader.findClass(ChangeAwareClassLoader.java:64)
     at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:305)
     at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:246)
>
[03:24:28 PM] Deployment cancelled.
[03:24:28 PM] ---- Deployment incomplete ----.
[03:24:28 PM] Remote deployment failed (oracle.jdevimpl.deploy.common.Jsr88RemoteDeployer)
#### Cannot run application Muster due to error deploying to IntegratedWebLogicServer.
[Application Muster stopped and undeployed from Server Instance IntegratedWebLogicServer]

Can someone please provide insight/direction? I restarted this whole process because I was not sure if I was making mistakes. But I have received this same exact error both times in both copies of the application code.

Thanks,

M. Priester

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points