1 Reply Latest reply: Aug 13, 2012 8:58 AM by User696-Oracle RSS

Clientgen Ant task dose not with inline refered wsdl

Hi

I need some help or guidance on an issue. We have a wsdl given below, which has two wsdls, one is the base wsdl and other an inline wsdl referred inside the base wsdl. When the proxy client is deployed the client refers or expect the inline wsdl to be present in its current location/META-INF/wsdls, but we have all the wsdl and xsd under the jar root / META-INF/wsdls folder. Have you come across such issue or guide me how to resolve this issue?

http://host1.example.com:7101/SMM-Model-context-root/SmmAMService?wsdl

the issue is its is looking for the wsdl file at ....
      APP-INF/lib/SmmAMService_KK1.jar!/com/oracle/xmlns/apps/crm/smm/smmservice/applicationmodule/common/META-INF/wsdls/ServiceException.wsdl
      but it is at... APP-INF\lib\SmmAMService_KK1.jar\META-INF\wsdls\

My clientgen generated service class has
      --------------------------------------------------------------------
      static {
      URL url = null;
      try {
      URL baseUrl;
      baseUrl = com.oracle.xmlns.apps.crm.smm.smmservice.applicationmodule.common.SmmAMService_Service.class.getResource(".");
      url = new URL(baseUrl, "META-INF/wsdls/SmmAMService.wsdl");
      } catch (MalformedURLException e) {
      logger.warning("Failed to create URL for the wsdl Location: 'META-INF/wsdls/SmmAMService.wsdl', retrying as a local file");
      logger.warning(e.getMessage());
      }
      SMMAMSERVICE_WSDL_LOCATION = url;
      }

When I modify "url = com.oracle.xmlns.apps.crm.smm.smmservice.applicationmodule.common.SmmAMService_Service.class.getResource("/META-INF/wsdls/SmmAMService.wsdl");" the error is gone

Does anyone know whether this issue is fixed and if so which version of WLS/ Jdev?

Regards
      Krishnakumar