5 Replies Latest reply: Aug 14, 2012 6:34 AM by gimbal2 RSS

Free Application Server

Ajay Sharma
      Hi..

I developed webservices useing JDevloper. My requirement is I need a free application server for my serve. OS on server is Oracle Enterprise Linux.

Also i want to know that how can i deploy my webservice to remote application server using JDevloper 10 as right now mow I am using Standalone OC4J for deployment

Previously when I tried to deploy using JDevloper it prompt with an error of oracle home directory..

Please Help me out for this..

Thanks & Regards,
      Ajay Sharma
        • 1. Re: Free Application Server
          gimbal2
          A wild JDeveloper forum appears!

JDeveloper and ADF

As for an application server... you did not do any kind of research at all, did you? I mean when there is google and wikipedia, there is simply absolutely no reason at all to post these kind of questions in a forum. Check out the beautiful comparison table:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Java_Platform,_Enterprise_Edition

It even mentions which servers are free.
          • 2. Re: Free Application Server
            Ajay Sharma
            Hi..
            Thanks for the reply..

I know some application server but i posted here bcoz I want it to integrate with JDevloper.

I want to deploy webservice to a Application Server which is free at the same time can be integrated with JDevloper 10g. So that i can directly add that server to my jdevloper using connection wizard and will not prompt me nay error related to Deployment Descriptor.

Regards
            Ajay Sharma
            • 3. Re: Free Application Server
              gimbal2
              Well if you're in any way a qualified dev, you'll figure it out.
              • 4. Re: Free Application Server
                Ajay Sharma
                Hi..

Thanks but I am not yet qualified developer. I am new to JDevloper and web services :)

Please help me for this issue. About how to deploy webservice to application server using jdevloper ?

Thanks

Waiting for Reply

Regards,
                Ajay
                • 5. Re: Free Application Server
                  gimbal2
                  I already helped you by posting a link to the jdeveloper forum. Your question is not about web services, its about how you use your tools. Reading the manual or a good book is how people tend to do that, they don't go to a forum and expect to be tutored.