This content has been marked as final. Show 3 replies
What's the problem? Can you describe in more detail?
It's just re-designed in 6.1:
* If you opened an item from a search screen, in this case, you should have previous search results. Click on the button, will bring you back to the previous search.
* If you opened an item from a direct link (e.g. MRU), previous search results should not exists, then the button action will be changed to navigate page to the proper object search screen.
The item was opened from search results and the button (magnifying glass) is not there. Seems it is some sort of configuration issue. Can this be turned on or off?
I have tried on my box and looks like it works fine even if I override some menu configs in the extension settings. The button (magnifying glass) is always there.
Some Concerns Here:
* Did it not work just in "NPD\Project"? or in all the applications?
* Did it ever work after fresh installation?
* Did you add some configuration in "SiteMap-Extensions.xml" and "SiteMap-DisplayOrder.xml"? Could you please show me that in detail if yes?