4 Replies Latest reply: Aug 27, 2012 7:48 AM by 529498 RSS

CEP URL ?

Hi,

I have installed CEP and configured a domain, but now dont know how to deploy applications. Is there a console like the one we have for weblogic that i can use to deploy CEP applications. Also when i go to the visualiser url, i dont know what username/password should be entered.

Thanks,
      Vijay.
        • 1. Re: CEP URL ?
          Junger He
          Hi Vijay,

I assumed you were using samples. If you tried with 11g bits, please use wlevs/wlevs. And if you tried 12g bits, you can use oepadmin/welcome1.

Once you open the visualizer, you can see the interface to deploy applications. That's straightforward.

Junger
          • 2. Re: CEP URL ?
            Hi Junger

Thanks for checking on this request.

I tried "http://cepserver:9002/wlevs/" and CEP Visualizer comes up. I tried both wlevs/wlevs and oepadmin/welcome1 but both failed(FYI... this is 11g).

Thanks,
            Vijay
            • 3. Re: CEP URL ?
              If you have configured the domain then the domain user/password should be known to you since you must have given it while configuring the domain.

Please use the same user/password to login to visualizer.

Thanks,
              Padmanabh
              • 4. Re: CEP URL ?
                Hi Junger, Padmanabh,

Thanks for your pointers. Issue was on my side, i had modified the password to welcome1. So my credentials were wlevs/welcome1.

Thanks,
                Vijay.