We have successfully installed DRM v 22.214.171.124.300 on a 64 bit machine. The user interface for the DRM Web Client and Migration Utility is not loading java scripts or images correctly. I have trouble shot and believe it could be an issue with the software or permissions.
I do have this working in our development instance. The main difference between DEV and Prod is that Foundation Services is installed and Webservices are turned on in Prod.
I have tested this with Chrome and IE. On the localhost and a client machine. I tried to clear the cache as well.
Webpage error details
User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/4.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729)
Timestamp: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 19:57:25 UTC