This content has been marked as final. Show 3 replies
You need to create a SSL certificate using your Solaris CSI and point pkg to it while configuring the support repository. How to do that is described also in the document you mentioned.
So this is what I did:
1. I logged into http://pkg-register.oracle.com
2. Checked Solaris 11 Support3.
3. Hit the Submit button
4. Accepted licens terms
5. Downloaded the key and the certificate
6. copied them to /var/pkg/ssl.
7. Tried to set the publisher but it faisl
Did I miss something?
Try putting the IP of the solaris support server in the local hosts file. Is this a new install?