5 Replies Latest reply: Sep 5, 2012 12:50 AM by Gyanprakash Pandey RSS

Active Directory User Managmente 11.1.1.1.5 connection error.

Daniel Cermeño
      Hi,

I have installed the Active Directory User Managmente 11.1.1.1.5 connector. I've followed the Installation and configuration guide. But when I try to run the Active Directory Organization Lookup Recon the job status is failed.

When I check the log in the Connector Server (Same machine on where AD is installed) I found the next error:

<INFORMATION>: Class-> ActiveDirectoryUtils, Method -> GetDirectoryEntry, Message ->

Creating Directory Entry with path: LDAP://connectorserver.sep.com.gt/DC=sep, DC=com, DC=gt, DirectoryAdminName = sep.com.gt\Administrator, DirectoryAdminPassword = **********, authtype = Secure*

<INFORMATION>: Class-> ActiveDirectoryUtils, Method -> GetDirectoryEntry, Message -> Unable to connect to the Primary Domain Controller.

<ERROR>: Class-> ActiveDirectoryUtils Method -> GetDirectoryEntry, Message -> Neither able to connect to Primary Domain Controller nor to any of Back up Domain Controllers.

I think that maybe my IT resource configuration is wrong. But according to the guide It would ok. Then let me show you the IT Resourse configuration:

ADLDSPort      
      BDCHostNames      
      Configuration Lookup      Lookup.Configuration.ActiveDirectory.Trusted
      Connector Server Name      Active Directory Connector Server
      Container      DC=sep, DC=com, DC=gt
      DirectoryAdminName      sep.com.gt\OIMuser
      DirectoryAdminPassword      **********
      DomainName      sep.com.gt
      IsADLDS      no
      LDAPHostName      connectorserver.sep.com.gt
      SyncDomainController      connectorserver.sep.com.gt
      SyncGlobalCatalogServer      
      UseSSL      no

Where:

my AD domain is: sep.com.gt
      the OIMUser is: sep.com.gt\OIMUser --- is this setting ok?
      connectorserver.sep.com.gt ---- is the server where connector server and AD are installed.

Any help is welcome.

regards.

Edited by: Turus on Sep 4, 2012 9:09 AM