4 Replies Latest reply: Sep 12, 2012 11:25 PM by Deborahcrm-Oracle RSS

Credit card authorization for this order has failed

L S P..
      Hi all,

I am working in iStore and iPayment module.
      There I have created custom Payment System, Payment System Account and Payee. I mapped the operating unit and Payment System in the custom Payee. After doing this all setup when I am doing place order by using CC Payment method I am facing the following issue in Confirmation page.
      ISSUE:

()
      Error messages from Order Management
      ()
      Credit card authorization for this order has failed. The order has been placed on Credit Card Authorization Failure Hold. (AMOUNT=4,932.54)
      A hold prevents booking of this order.
      There is an error in order submission.

Could any one please help me on this.

Thanks
      Prab
        • 1. Re: Credit card authorization for this order has failed
          Deborahcrm-Oracle
          Hello Prab,

Please advise if this is for Release 12. If so -

Confirm settings of the System Profile Option settings.

For iStore credit card authorizations:

To enable credit card authorization for orders created in Entered status, set the profile options as follows:
          • ASO: Credit Card Authorization = Yes
          • ASO: Default Order State = Entered

To enable Credit Card Authorization for orders created in Booked status, set the profile options as follows:
          This set up will do the credit card authorization from iStore.

• ASO: Credit Card Authorization = No
          • ASO: Default Order State profile = Booked
          • IBE: Perform Payment authorization = Yes

Summary:
          If you have 'ASO : Credit Card Authorization' set to yes, the you need to have profile 'ASO: Default Order State' set to 'Entered'.

And if you have 'ASO : Credit Card Authorization' set to no, then you can have profile 'ASO: Default Order State' set to 'Booked'.

References: Place Order in iStore 12.1 Errors With 'Duplicate Transaction' (Doc ID 1337945.1)

Thank You,
          Deborah Bourgeois, Oracle Customer Support
          • 2. Re: Credit card authorization for this order has failed
            L S P..
            Thanks Deborah Bourgeois,

Prab.
            • 3. Re: Credit card authorization for this order has failed
              L S P..
              Hi Deborah Bourgeois,

Now the Istore credit card authorization process is working fine with our custom ipayment servlet call.
              We are did the all the ipayment setup for istore authorization process. But the issue we are facing is , the custom ipayment servlet is not called during the fund capture or Remittance process.

So please help me on this..

Thanks
              Prab
              • 4. Re: Credit card authorization for this order has failed
                Deborahcrm-Oracle
                Hi Prab,

The payment system, payment format, funds capture process profile etc. need to be setup in the Fund Capture Setup Admin Responsibility.
                If these setups were already done, then please provide the log details for the Auto Remittances and open an SR with our Payments team.

For details on these setups see our documentation:

Oracle Payments Implementation Guide Release 12.1 (Part Number E13416-04)
                See section "Funds Capture Planning" and outlined steps in section "Developing a Custom Payment System Integration for Funds Capture"

Thank you,
                Deborah Bourgeois
                Oracle Customer Support