4 Replies Latest reply: Sep 13, 2012 5:53 AM by Sathyaseelan RSS

Forecast Interface Load

Sathyaseelan
      Hi All,

I am currently working on Forecast Interface from legacy systems to oracle. As per my requirement i need to load the forecast data file to MRP_FORECAST_INTERFACE table and import the data to the MRP base tables.

I have written an control file to import the data to a custom table and perform few custom validations on the data and inserted into the interface table, after that i am unable to process the data. I don't know the program name which will process the data from interface table to MRP standard tables.

Or

Do we need to do any setups so that automatically the data will be picked up. The data was present in the interface table for more than 2 days now.

Please help to resolve the isssue.

Regards,
      Sathyaseelan
        • 1. Re: Forecast Interface Load
          HrishikeshJ
          Hi,

Goto Material Planner responsibility.
          Goto Setup -> Planning Manager and make it Active.

It would swapn MRP Schedule Manager worker, which would eventually import the forecast.

Thanks,
          Hrishikesh
          • 2. Re: Forecast Interface Load
            Sathyaseelan
            Hi Hrishikesh,

Thanks for the help. I enabled the planning manager and it submits the job planning manager which inturn submits another job. But the planning manager completed error with the message APP-FND-01388: Cannot read value for profile option MRP_SCHED_MGR_BATCH_SIZE in routine &ROUTINE.

The above said profile option has the USER_CHANGEABLE_FLAG value as NO, i am unable to provide a value for the profile option.

Please help me to solve the issue.

Note: The above said error came only at 5th run. Before that the program completed error different profile options, i gave value for those profiles now it stucks here.

Regards,
            Sathyaseelan
            • 3. Re: Forecast Interface Load
              HrishikeshJ
              Hi,

Use system Administrator responsibility to set the profile value.
              Set other profile values at site level.

Please mark the reply as correct/helpful if it solves the issue.

Thanks,
              Hrishikesh
              • 4. Re: Forecast Interface Load
                Sathyaseelan
                Hi ,

For that particular profile the WRITE_ALLOWED_FLAG was N. Hence we can't view that profile in the screen to make the changes.