This content has been marked as final. Show 7 replies
Int Order Intr Ship:
This transaction type ships the items sourced by internal order to the Intransit location while delivering the items to the destination organization.
Internal order issue:
This transaction type performs the ship confirm operation for an Internal order and finally issues out the stock.
How r u doing...
There r 4combinations.
1. If the destination type selected on internal requisition is expense,
then during ship confirm of ISO inventry txn type is selected as int sales order issue.
2. If dest type is inventory and source org is same as dest org,
then txn type is chosen as int order subinv transfer.
3. If dest type is inventory, source <> dest org and shipping network is set as direct,
then txn type is chosen as int order org transfer.
4. In all other cases, it is selected as int order intransit shipment.
I believe u should be able to find exact code in WSHDDSHB.pls.
very happy to see you here :)
I am fine,still like before, fixing bugs, some small project...
How are you recently,busy? you can reply me via email:email@example.com
Back to question:
Frankly, I am still not clear about Txn Type:Internal Order Issue, I mean how to perform a process flow for internal order issue.
Exact steps are as follows:
1. Setup item/shipping network etc for ISO.
2. Create a Internal Requisition from purchasing responsibility (say with source organization as M1 and destination organization as M2)
Set the destination type as Expense (instead of Invenotry)
Get it approved.
3. Run Create Internal Order conc program
4. Run Import Order Conc Program from Order Management Responsibility.
This would create Internal Sales Order.
5. Book it/ Pick confirm and Ship Confirm it.
You will notice that the transaction performed in inventory goes with transaction type of 'Internal Order Issue'.
Internal order is sales order type
Intransit is the status of the shipped lines.
When internal order is shipped the status moves to intransit.
Meaning the product is shipped out of source org and on it way to target org, this is called INTRANSIT.
Inventory impact (if this help better understand)
Inventory is reduced from source org and put IN TRANSIT status. You will be able to see this on material workbench form --- click on intransit check box either in source org or target org.
When the shipment (delivery) is received at target org and putaway the product is onhand at target org increasing the onhand qty.
I am not sure how all this acts in the backend table level but this is the functional flow.