This discussion is archived
5 Replies Latest reply: Nov 3, 2012 4:35 AM by L S P.. RSS

ipayment setup issue R12

L S P.. Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hi,

I am working on oracle ipayment process in istore(Auth), OM(Auth) and AR (Fund capture) process.

For that i had created one payee,payment system and mapped with my organization.

But i can't able to do remittance or fund capture process because the ipayment is not called during the Fund capture process.

My ipayment payee setup is working authorization process but this setup not working for capture process.

I got the following error during the fund capture process:

If i do the remittance process it shows following error "Authorization of credit card transaction failed.COMMUNICATION_ER ROR: () Capture of credit card transaction failed. :"

Is there any ipayment or payee setup needed to be done for remittance(Fund capture) process in r12 ?

Please anyone help me on this..

Thanks,
  • 1. Re: ipayment setup issue R12
    Hussein Sawwan-Oracle Employee ACE
    Please see if these docs help.

Authorization Of Credit Card Transaction Failed. IBY_40000 (Missing IN or OUT parameter at index:: 40) [ID 1271650.1]
    Authorization Of Credit Card Transaction Failed With IBY_0001, Communication Error For Sample Payment System [ID 1469044.1]
    Automatic Receipt/Remittance Execution Report Ends With Exception "Authorization Of Credit Card Transaction Failed. Failure In Settlements" [ID 1330620.1]
    Automatic Remittances: Troubleshooting, Errors, Known Issues and Patches [ID 1369785.1]
    Inconsistencies in Receipt Remittance Data Between IBY and AR [ID 1360485.1]
    "Failure In Authorization" In Automatic Receipts/Remitance Report [ID 1338249.1]

Thanks,
    Hussein
  • 2. Re: ipayment setup issue R12
    L S P.. Newbie
    Hi Hussein,

I following the steps , what you are posted in previous post.

Based on those setups the authorization process is working via custom servlet (newly created payee),
    But the issue is here, the Fund capture is working via Standard process (oracle standard payee) not in our custom servlet , what we are mapped for my organization.

The fund capture is working in via oracle standard process only , not in the mapped created ipayment process. .

Please help on this.
  • 3. Re: ipayment setup issue R12
    Hussein Sawwan-Oracle Employee ACE
    The fund capture is working in via oracle standard process only , not in the mapped created ipayment process. .
    What is the difference between the standard process and the mapped created ipayment process?
    Please help on this.. Is there Any ipayment setup is having for calling the custom servlet or custom ipayment in fund capture process.
    If none of the docs referenced above help, please log a SR.

Thanks,
    Hussein
  • 4. Re: ipayment setup issue R12
    L S P.. Newbie
    Hi Hussein,
    Based on ipayment setup we are doing istore authorization through ipayment process and authorization working fine.

And we tried to do the fund capture(settlement process) process in Receivables. But the ipayment process is not called in AR during the Remittance process (settlement process).

So, the problem we are facing is , we do know how the oracle will call credit card ipayment process in Remittace or fund capture process. And what are the mandatory setups required for making the credit card settlement in AR.

Please help on this..
  • 5. Re: ipayment setup issue R12
    L S P.. Newbie
    Thanks to all,

I got the solution for credit card settlement process.

I had used "Funds Capture Process Manager" responsibility for settlement process after the remittance completion.

Thanks

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points