This discussion is archived
4 Replies Latest reply: Sep 20, 2012 4:35 AM by L S P.. RSS

How to change the istore Terms and condition page Contents

L S P.. Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hi all,

I Will working on the istore implementation process in oracle apps R12. I want to change the Terms & Condition page contents in istore. Please help how to change the terms and condition page contents in istore.

Also i thought about we can change the terms and condition page agreements or contents based on the selected items in the shopping cart. please help how to proceed this process in istore.

Thanks,
Prab
  • 1. Re: How to change the istore Terms and condition page Contents
    Pradeep Kalyan Journeyer
    If the profile option, IBE: Enforce Terms and Conditions Review by User, is Yes and the user branches out from the order review page, the place order button is disabled and the user needs to accept the T&Cs again before he is allowed to place the order.
    Please review the below section in the link : http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E18727_01/doc.121/e13575/T349071T350337.htm#ibe_carts_ch
    Terms and Conditions Page

For both B2B and B2C users, Terms and Conditions are displayed in the Checkout: Review Terms and Conditions page, if this functionality has been implemented (see the chapter, Integrating Oracle iStore with Oracle Sales Contracts). Users must agree to the Terms and Conditions on the order before finalizing checkout if the profile option, IBE: Enforce Terms and Conditions Review by User, is Yes. The buttons on this page are:

I Agree: This button move the customer to the next stage in the checkout flow, the Checkout: Review and Place Order page.

I Disagree: This button engages the sales assistance page flow and only displays if Sales Assistance functionality has been implemented (see the chapter, Integrating Oracle iStore with Oracle Quoting.

Cancel: This button takes the customer back the Shopping Cart page with no order committed.

Back: This button takes the customer back to the previous step in the checkout flow.

Terms and Conditions are displayed in the Checkout: Review Terms and Conditions page, and can be shown dynamically based on items in the cart, if required. This functionality requires additional setups detailed in the chapter, Integrating Oracle iStore with Oracle Sales Contracts.

Thanks
    Pradeep
  • 2. Re: How to change the istore Terms and condition page Contents
    L S P.. Newbie
    Thanks for your replay,

I need to change the Terms & Condition page Contents. I.e i need to updated the text values in the terms and condition page.

Thanks
    prab
  • 3. Re: How to change the istore Terms and condition page Contents
    Pradeep Kalyan Journeyer
    Check the profile

OKC: HTML Layout Template to Contract Terms Layout Template for iStore.

You might need to define a contract template

Please refer to the below links

http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E18727_01/doc.121/e13469/T256665T256677.htm
  • 4. Re: How to change the istore Terms and condition page Contents
    L S P.. Newbie
    Thanks for your reply,

Thanks,
    Prab

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points