3 Replies Latest reply: Oct 16, 2012 10:31 AM by 876379 RSS

API for Saving Credit Card in iStore

Hi Gurus,

I am working in R12.1.3.
      I need a API to Save credit card in iStore that which displays the existing CC LOV in Billing page. I found a PL/SQL API for that which is below
      Package Name :- IBE_PAYMENT_INT_PVT.save_credit_card.

It stores the data in following table
      Table Name :- iby_fndcpt_payer_assgn_instr_v.

That above API is working well for me. Here whats my problem is the above table has two entries for saving each card. First entry is done by above procedure but I couldn't able to find API for second entry that which is updated in the above table. Second entry is the full entry that which has Customer_id,Org_id etc. Without this, iStore card will not be populated
      in OM.

Could anyone please help me on this. Its really high priority.

Thanks,
      Vino.
        • 1. Re: API for Saving Credit Card in iStore
          Deborahcrm-Oracle
          Hello Vino,

E-Business Suite modules such as iStore integrate with Oracle Payments for registering and storing credit card data.

iStore calls to Oracle Payments API's including -

IBY_FNDCPT_SETUP_PUB, IBY_INSTRREG_PUB and IBY_CREDITCARD_PKG

You can refer to API guide in the R12 Integration Repository which is available under Integrated SOA Gateway responsibility.

Thank you,
          Deborah Bourgeois
          Oracle Customer Support
          • 2. Re: API for Saving Credit Card in iStore
            Thanks a lot Deborah Bourgeois. I will check will update you.
            • 3. Re: API for Saving Credit Card in iStore
              Hi,

I check the following API's IBY_FNDCPT_SETUP_PUB, IBY_INSTRREG_PUB and IBY_CREDITCARD_PKG.

I got entries in the IBY_FNDCPT_SETUP_PUB for my istore new card order. Now my issue is if i query that order in the OM my credit card no,*card holder name expiration date* not displayed instead of dummy values which i assigned is displaying but the details are updated in the lov for that order.

If i do authorization for existing credit card in istore. And query my order in the OM my credit card no,*card holder name expiration date* are displaying correctly. Now i need solution to fix the problem so help me to fix it.

Regards

Vino