3 Replies Latest reply: Sep 20, 2012 8:58 PM by Kalyan Pasupuleti-Oracle RSS

Node manager canot be inicialized

When I start vm I see this error:

<Feb 5, 2012 11:31:11 AM BRST> <Notice> <WebLogicServer> <BEA-000365> <Server state changed to STARTING>
      <Feb 5, 2012 11:31:22 AM BRST> <Warning> <JDBC> <BEA-001129> <Received exception while creating connection for pool "wlsbjmsrpDataSource": IO Error: The Network Adapter could not establish the connection>
      <Feb 5, 2012 11:31:23 AM BRST> <Warning> <JDBC> <BEA-001129> <Received exception while creating connection for pool "wlsbjmsrpDataSource": IO Error: The Network Adapter could not establish the connection>
      <Feb 5, 2012 11:31:24 AM BRST> <Warning> <JDBC> <BEA-001129> <Received exception while creating connection for pool "wlsbjmsrpDataSource": IO Error: The Network Adapter could not establish the connection>
      <Feb 5, 2012 11:31:25 AM BRST> <Warning> <JDBC> <BEA-001129> <Received exception while creating connection for pool "wlsbjmsrpDataSource": IO Error: The Network Adapter could not establish the connection>
      <Feb 5, 2012 11:31:26 AM BRST> <Warning> <JDBC> <BEA-001129> <Received exception while creating connection for pool "wlsbjmsrpDataSource": IO Error: The Network Adapter could not establish the connection>
      <Feb 5, 2012 11:31:27 AM BRST> <Critical> <JTA> <BEA-110482> <A logging last resource failed during initialization. The server cannot boot unless all configured logging last resources (LLRs) initialize. Failing reason:
      weblogic.common.ResourceException: 0:weblogic.common.ResourceException: Could not create pool connection. The DBMS driver exception was: IO Error: The Network Adapter could not establish the connection

weblogic.common.ResourceException: 0:weblogic.common.ResourceException: Could not create pool connection. The DBMS driver exception was: IO Error: The Network Adapter could not establish the connection
      at weblogic.common.resourcepool.ResourcePoolImpl.makeResources(ResourcePoolImpl.java:1347)
      at weblogic.common.resourcepool.ResourcePoolImpl.makeResources(ResourcePoolImpl.java:1166)
      at weblogic.common.resourcepool.ResourcePoolImpl.start(ResourcePoolImpl.java:249)
      at weblogic.jdbc.common.internal.ConnectionPool.doStart(ConnectionPool.java:1154)
      at weblogic.jdbc.common.internal.ConnectionPool.start(ConnectionPool.java:154)
      Truncated. see log file for complete stacktrace
      Caused By: weblogic.common.ResourceException: weblogic.common.ResourceException: Could not create pool connection. The DBMS driver exception was: IO Error: The Network Adapter could not establish the connection
      at weblogic.jdbc.common.internal.ConnectionEnvFactory.createResource(ConnectionEnvFactory.java:276)
      at weblogic.common.resourcepool.ResourcePoolImpl.makeResources(ResourcePoolImpl.java:1249)
      at weblogic.common.resourcepool.ResourcePoolImpl.makeResources(ResourcePoolImpl.java:1166)
      at weblogic.common.resourcepool.ResourcePoolImpl.start(ResourcePoolImpl.java:249)
      at weblogic.jdbc.common.internal.ConnectionPool.doStart(ConnectionPool.java:1155)
      >
      <Feb 5, 2012 11:31:27 AM BRST> <Error> <Deployer> <BEA-149205> <Failed to initialize the application 'wlsbjmsrpDataSource' due to error weblogic.application.ModuleException: .
      weblogic.application.ModuleException:
      at weblogic.jdbc.module.JDBCModule.prepare(JDBCModule.java:302)
      at weblogic.application.internal.flow.ModuleListenerInvoker.prepare(ModuleListenerInvoker.java:199)
      at weblogic.application.internal.flow.DeploymentCallbackFlow$1.next(DeploymentCallbackFlow.java:518)
      at weblogic.application.utils.StateMachineDriver.nextState(StateMachineDriver.java:52)
      at weblogic.application.internal.flow.DeploymentCallbackFlow.prepare(DeploymentCallbackFlow.java:159)
      Caused By: weblogic.common.ResourceException: weblogic.common.ResourceException: Could not create pool connection. The DBMS driver exception was: IO Error: The Network Adapter could not establish the connection
      at weblogic.jdbc.common.internal.ConnectionEnvFactory.createResource(ConnectionEnvFactory.java:276)
      at weblogic.common.resourcepool.ResourcePoolImpl.makeResources(ResourcePoolImpl.java:1249)
      at weblogic.jdbc.common.internal.ConnectionPool.doStart(ConnectionPool.java:1155)
      >
        • 1. Re: Node manager canot be inicialized
          The solution was:

1º Trun on debug logs

2º In the logs I saw that node2 can't connect with database, it because when I created domain I put localhost on the cluster address, but I had this structure:

database, node1 and admin in machine1 and node2 in machine2

after edit file: wlsbjmsrpDataSource-jdbc.xml (/opt/Middleware/user_projects/domains/ServiceBusClusterDomain/config/jdbc) in the machine1 node2 connected with sucess, and the problem was solved.

Edited by: Alex on Feb 7, 2012 5:49 AM
          • 2. Re: Node manager canot be inicialized
            Adolfo
            Excuse me I have the same error, but my managed server is in state ADMIN i don't understand wich structure you spoken. I use a virtual name, and it's correct. And idon't understand that you need to edit the file wlsbjmsrpDataSource-jdbc.xml.

I have two manged servers, one in each machine.

Thanks if you can´t help me, my environment is production.

Edited by: Adolfo on 20-sep-2012 11:42
            • 3. Re: Node manager canot be inicialized
              Kalyan Pasupuleti-Oracle
              Hi,

Make initial capacity as zero and enable test connection on Reserve.

This will help you to solve this problem.

Regards,
              Kal