This discussion is archived
2 Replies Latest reply: Sep 24, 2012 1:20 AM by 926196 RSS

problem re-executing a WorkFlow

962517 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hi all,

I'm testing a workflow but I'm find some problems for working good. This WF is started with, one of the conditions, the status of the action is PENDING. The first time the WF is executed, it works fine but testing the errors, if the WF doesnt work, the status of the action changes to ERROR. My problem with this is that, if I change the status to PENDING for executing again the WF, this is not executed as the first time. I realized that, if I wait some minutes with the action in ERROR (exactly, after one hour) and I change its status to PENDING again, the WF is executed fine.

I have being looking for information about this but I didnt find anything. Is there time limit for re-executing the WF? how could I change this for not having to wait a time limit for re-executing the WF?

any advice is welcomed, thanks for helping

Daniel

Edited by: user4032818 on 17-sep-2012 4:15

Edited by: barthuin on 17-sep-2012 9:35
  • 1. Re: problem re-executing a WorkFlow
    962517 Newbie
    I still have the same error and no solution was found, any help with this, please?

thanks in advance
  • 2. Re: problem re-executing a WorkFlow
    926196 Newbie
    Hi Daniel,

If you are using the workflow policies, i probably know the reason for this behavior. Please check 'Sleep Time' parameter of your 'Workflow Monitor Agent' Server Component(the value is in seconds). This means that the monitor agent will not process the next request until 'x' seconds are past. If you want to see more frequent processing, you need to update this parameter to a lower value like '10' (i.e. ten seconds).

Thanks,
    Sadath

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points