This discussion is archived
2 Replies Latest reply: Sep 26, 2012 1:51 AM by 877802 RSS

Enterprise Manager console is not coming

877802 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Installed Oracle XE, Weblogic Server, SOA Server and ran RCU and all software's installed successfully without any errors.

After that i created one Domain in Weblogic with Different servers ( Admin Server, SOA server and BAM Server) after that started my Weblogic server and after that started SOA server with out any problem.

For the first time i am able to see EM console and checked SOA server is running and able to depoly applications in SOA server.

Next day started Admin and SOA servers and started successfully. But when i am trying to open EM console in browser it is showing 404 exception with below error in Browser

"
Error 404--Not FoundFrom RFC 2068 Hypertext Transfer Protocol -- HTTP/1.1:10.4.5 404 Not FoundThe server has not found anything matching the Request-URI. No indication is given of whether the condition is temporary or permanent.If the server does not wish to make this information available to the client, the status code 403 (Forbidden) can be used instead. The 410 (Gone) status code SHOULD be used if the server knows, through some internally configurable mechanism, that an old resource is permanently unavailable and has no forwarding address. "

After seeing above error i tried to check status of soa server in Admin console and it is in Running state.

When i tried to update em.jar and activate those changes i am seeing below error in Weblogic console :

<code>
[J2EE:160149]Error while processing library references. Unresolved application library references, defined in weblogic-application.xml: [Extension-Name:  adf.oracle.domain, Specification-Version: 1, Implementation-Version:  11.1.1.1.0, exact-match: false], [Extension-Name: oracle.webcenter.skin,  exact-match: false].
</code>
Can anyone tell me why i am not able to open EM console.

Weblogic : 11.1.1.5.0_win32
SOA Server : 11.1.1.3.0
JDev : 11.1.1.3
JDK : JDK-6u23-windows-x64

Thanks,
Niranjan.

Edited by: 874799 on Sep 25, 2012 8:47 PM

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points