This content has been marked as final. Show 3 replies
This is definitely not something we've seen in the testing environment.
Can you please raise a SR via Oracle Support and provide the following information?
1. Product version. Version 10.4.1 added multi-processor support for Java database connection in case you were using 10.4.0
2. Oracle database version
3. Is the database installed on a physical server or a VM? What's the machine specification, i.e. CPU and memory size?
4. Is the SSPNA_IN table indexed?
5. What is the logging level? Does it help if you change the logging level to ERROR?
6. Please provide the rulebase project and DDL/DML to create tables and insert sample data.
I am happy to take a look.
I have been working with a couple of customers to get the best performance for the Batch Processor.
If you want to set up a meeting my email is firstname.lastname@example.org
This problem appears to have fixed itself.
I suspect a problem with my PC. Drivers, java version, or something. Perhaps I wasn't running the version of Java I thought I was running and after downloading the latest java and cleaning up my PC some, everything was set straight.
The database has not changed (to my knowledge.)
So thank you all who looked into this.