This content has been marked as final. Show 2 replies
Hi Thanks for the response, your suggestion didn't work for ourselves but it gave me an idea and I've undertaken the following action plan to get P6 integrated with BI Publisher.
1. created a new group in Weblogic called 'P6Reports' and assigned the BI roles to this group.
2. created a user in WebLogic with an identical user name of the specific user in P6 EEPM and assigned the user to the P6Report Group created in step 1.
3. created a user in BI Publisher with an identical user name of the specific user in P6 EEPM and assigned the user to the P6Report Role created as part of the standard install instructions.
4. Rerun the Global scheduled Service in P6 EPPM.
5. Logged into P6 EPPM with users credentials to access reports in P6 EPPM.
This worked; however its a big administration overhead initially so further investigation is required, it's also little slow when first attempting to access the web reports but once cached not a problem. I'm going to raise an SR to try and resolve this as this is now the sceond environment that does not behave in the expected fashion.