This discussion is archived
3 Replies Latest reply: Oct 4, 2012 10:46 AM by Hussein Sawwan-Oracle RSS

Standard Oracle form to be opened from Oracle Workflows

gauravk Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
HI,
I wanted to open the stanadard oracle AR interface error form from my custom workflow. Although I was able to do it but I want the form to be opened only with the certain values for Eg: It should display only those records where interface_line_attribute13 is not null. But as i saw the form FMB, there is no such parameter for interface_line_attribute13. Does anyone know how to achieve this?

Thanks
  • 1. Re: Standard Oracle form to be opened from Oracle Workflows
    Hussein Sawwan-Oracle Employee ACE
    user1142185 wrote:
    HI,
    I wanted to open the stanadard oracle AR interface error form from my custom workflow. Although I was able to do it but I want the form to be opened only with the certain values for Eg: It should display only those records where interface_line_attribute13 is not null. But as i saw the form FMB, there is no such parameter for interface_line_attribute13. Does anyone know how to achieve this?

Thanks
    If I understand you correctly, you need to use forms personalization to display values on this form with "interface_line_attribute13 is not null".

https://forums.oracle.com/forums/search.jspa?threadID=&q=Forms+AND+Personalization&objID=c3&dateRange=all&userID=&numResults=15&rankBy=10001
    https://forums.oracle.com/forums/search.jspa?threadID=&q=Forms+AND+Personalization+AND+Documents&objID=c3&dateRange=all&userID=&numResults=15&rankBy=10001

Or, you could create a custom form and filter the search results (use your own query).

Thanks,
    Hussein
  • 2. Re: Standard Oracle form to be opened from Oracle Workflows
    gauravk Newbie
    Hi Hussein,

Thanks for the response.

I may not be able to use form personalization. Because the form can be opened directly from the responsibility navigation and also from the WF notification. Only when I am opening the form from the WF notification, It should display the records matching wtih the interface_line_attribute..
    This could be achieved if the Oracle standard form is having the parameter of interface_line_attributes..but the form does not have any such parameters.

is there any other way around to achieve it by using the standard form.
  • 3. Re: Standard Oracle form to be opened from Oracle Workflows
    Hussein Sawwan-Oracle Employee ACE
    is there any other way around to achieve it by using the standard form.
    I am not aware of any other workaround, you may log a SR and see what Oracle support would suggest.

Thanks,
    Hussein

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points