This discussion is archived
1 Reply Latest reply: Oct 4, 2012 10:45 AM by Hussein Sawwan-Oracle RSS

Log file for the workflow notification with the ID of 43533

Sivamani Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hi,

we are facing this error:

The notification with the ID of 43533 experienced problems when attempting to dispatch an email notification to the role ~WF_ADHOC-62. Subsequently the notification preference for the following users has been set to DISABLED. Please correct the issue and re-enable their notification preference.

so now i have to find out the log file for this notification error.I can get it under $APPLCSF/$APPLLOG directory starting with FNDCPGSC<process_id>.txt. But i dont know how to find out the process id.Can someone please assist me.

Thanks
  • 1. Re: Log file for the workflow notification with the ID of 43533
    Hussein Sawwan-Oracle Employee ACE
    Currently Being Moderated
    we are facing this error:

The notification with the ID of 43533 experienced problems when attempting to dispatch an email notification to the role ~WF_ADHOC-62. Subsequently the notification preference for the following users has been set to DISABLED. Please correct the issue and re-enable their notification preference.

so now i have to find out the log file for this notification error.I can get it under $APPLCSF/$APPLLOG directory starting with FNDCPGSC<process_id>.txt. But i dont know how to find out the process id.Can someone please assist me.
    Please see these docs.

Notification Id / Role are not Populated in the Update User Notification Preference Update Report Notification [ID 1330619.1]
    User Notification Preference Updated to DISABLED [ID 1379564.1]
    Email Not Received javax.mail.SendFailedException: Invalid Addresses [ID 876835.1]
    Workflow Notification Mailer is Spamming the Email Accounts of Users [ID 1293792.1]

Thanks,
    Hussein

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points