This discussion is archived
2 Replies Latest reply: Oct 5, 2012 5:33 AM by 955908 RSS

Increase Font & Height Size of Region Display Selector

955908 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
I am using 3 regions with 1 region display selector to create some tab functionality between regions. See the following as an example: http://apex.oracle.com/pls/apex/f?p=19914:30

Mine looks the same as the example above however it doesnt have the rounded corners on the region display selector.

I wondered how you can apply the rounded corners to the display selector, increase the font size and height of the region display selector?

I've tried style="height:500px;" in the 'Region Attributes' of the Region display selector but no luck. When investigating my page in Firefox using Firebug the display selector is held in a DIV / in an UL list but i wouldnt know how to access those in the APEX builder.

The region display selector has rounded corners when using Chrome, but not in Internet Explorer.

Please could i have some help with my problem.

Thank you.

Edited by: 952905 on Oct 5, 2012 6:01 AM
  • 1. Re: Increase Font & Height Size of Region Display Selector
    fac586 Guru
    952905 wrote:
    I am using 3 regions with 1 region display selector to create some tab functionality between regions. See the following as an example: http://apex.oracle.com/pls/apex/f?p=19914:30

Mine looks the same as the example above however it doesnt have the rounded corners on the region display selector.

I wondered how you can apply the rounded corners to the display selector, increase the font size and height of the region display selector?

I've tried style="height:500px;" in the 'Region Attributes' of the Region display selector but no luck. When investigating my page in Firefox using Firebug the display selector is held in a DIV / in an UL list but i wouldnt know how to access those in the APEX builder.

Please could i have some help with my problem.
    When you have a problem you'll get a faster, more effective response by including as much relevant information as possible upfront. This should include:

<li>Full APEX version
    <li>Full DB/version/edition/host OS
    <li>Web server architecture (EPG, OHS or APEX listener/host OS)
    <li>Browser(s) and version(s) used
    <li>Theme
    <li>Template(s)
    <li>Region/item type(s) (making particular distinction as to whether a "report" is a standard report, an interactive report, or in fact an "updateable report" (i.e. a tabular form)

For a visual formatting problem like this one, it's always necessary to knoe the browser/version, theme and page/region template information.

Even better is an example on apex.oracle.com. Reproducing things there is the best way to troubleshoot most issues, especially those relating to layout and visual formatting. If you expect a detailed answer then it's appropriate for you to take on a significant part of the effort by getting as far as possible with an example of the problem on apex.oracle.com before asking for assistance with specific issues, which we can then see at first hand.

Please update your profile with a real handle instead of "952905".
  • 2. Re: Increase Font & Height Size of Region Display Selector
    955908 Newbie
    Please see the information below:

Oracle Version: Oracle version 10.2.0.4.0
    Full APEX version: Application Express 4.1.1.00.23
    Browser(s) and version(s) used: Internet Explorer 7 & 8
    Theme: Simple Red
    Template(s): The standard templates with the Simple Red theme.
    Region/item type(s): 3 HTML pages each holding text box fields.

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points