This discussion is archived
5 Replies Latest reply: Oct 8, 2012 9:59 AM by Subramanian Meyyappan RSS

ADF issue with CreateInsert functionality

798912 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hi,

I have header section and Line section. For both the sections I have two independent EO based VO's (HeaderVO and LineVO). The header section is a form type and the line section is of type table which has a "CreateInsert" option/button to enter multiple lines. When the user is inputting some information on the header section and then clicking "CreateInsert" on the line section table then the HEADER section inputted data is disappearing. This is working fine if I'm using a .jspx page. But I need to do this functionality on page fragment .jsff.

It's very urgent. Please suggest and help.

Thanks.
achapla.
  • 1. Re: ADF issue with CreateInsert functionality
    codigoadf Oracle ACE
    Hi,
    if you make the same logic in a fragment you will get same results.
    What is the problem?
  • 2. Re: ADF issue with CreateInsert functionality
    798912 Newbie
    Thanks for your response.

If I'm creating the same functionality using .jspx page then it is working fine. But I am using panel tab and in one of the tab there is a search region then I'm navigating to the create region where I need to incorporate this functionality (mentioned above). When I'm using page fragment it is not working.

i.e., page fragment has header section and line section. In header section I’m inputting information and then I’m clicking "CreateInsert" operation on the Line section (table) to insert line information. But when i'm clicking "CreateInsert" then the header section information is getting disappeared (refreshed).

Please help.

Let me know if you need any further details.

Thanks.

Regards,
    achapla.
  • 3. Re: ADF issue with CreateInsert functionality
    798912 Newbie
    Thanks for your response.

If I'm creating the same functionality using .jspx page then it is working fine. But I am using panel tab and in one of the tab there is a search region then I'm navigating to the create region where I need to incorporate this functionality (mentioned above). When I'm using page fragment it is not working.

i.e., page fragment has header section and line section. In header section I’m inputting information and then I’m clicking "CreateInsert" operation on the Line table section to insert line information. But when i'm clicking "CreateInsert" on line section the header section information is getting disappeared (refreshed).

Please help.

Let me know if you need any further details.

Thanks.
  • 4. Re: ADF issue with CreateInsert functionality
    798912 Newbie
    Need help. Please advice.
  • 5. Re: ADF issue with CreateInsert functionality
    Subramanian Meyyappan Expert
    could you please reproduce this using hr schema and host your file i will go through :)
    as you said i check it out. but it not like that.

any other special things did you made on it on you app.?

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points