This content has been marked as final. Show 5 replies
I'm glad you were able to successfully index the CRS data with Endeca. Can you share what version of CRS you are using with Endeca Guided Search?
At a high level you will need to do the following for a bare bones integration -
1. As you mentioned, update the search box form handler to pull from the Endeca Assembler API
2. Integrate the Guided Search reference application into CRS to handle navigation,sorting, paging, rendering of search results etc.
3. Make sure the product detail page is integrated with the search results correctly.
Oracle Commerce Product Manager
Edited by: 918831 on Oct 9, 2012 11:40 AM
I am able to get search data from Dgraph in CRS. For this , I followed the below steps:
1. Include the Endeca API and module in CRS.
2.Created the separate component in CRS to make the connection with MDEX engine .
3. Query the MDEX Engine using this connection and get the Result.
Moreover, In CRS we have separtate module for Endeca , whose url is hostname:portnumber/assembler you will get the landing page whose content is coming from the Endeca only.