This discussion is archived
2 Replies Latest reply: Oct 9, 2012 5:20 AM by user10047839 RSS

Pivot Table, strange problems

user10047839 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hello,

Jdev 11.1.2.0 . I have a pivot table on a page (see below).
As you can see, the pivot table has a column with an image inside.
Now it happens that the first time the pivot table is populated with the (big) image on the datacells, those cells are not aligned with the rest of header cells.
But when the table is refreshed in some way (for example by switching the tab, and then back again to the tab containing the pivot table), then the table shows the content correctly.
I have tried to progammatically AddPartialTarget the table, but nothing changes.

I hope the problem is clear. It would be easier to understand if I could attach an image.

Do you have any idea about this issue?

<dvt:pivotTable id="pt3" value="#{bindings.PIVOT.pivotTableModel}"
                                            modelName="pt3Model" var="cellData" varStatus="cellStatus"
                                            partialTriggers="::cb2 ::pc1:ctb1" sizing="auto" contentDelivery="lazy">
                                <dvt:headerCell>
                                    <af:switcher facetName="#{cellData.layerName}" defaultFacet="Default" id="s1">
                                        <f:facet name="DataLayer">
                                            <af:outputText value="#{cellData.label}" id="ot1"/>
                                        </f:facet>
                                        <f:facet name="RCod">
                                            <af:outputText value="#{cellData.dataValue}" id="ot2"/>
                                        <f:facet name="PCod">
                                            <af:outputText value="#{cellData.dataValue}" id="ot4"/>
                                    </af:switcher>
                                </dvt:headerCell>
                                <dvt:dataCell>
                                    <af:switcher facetName="#{cellStatus.members.DataLayer.value}"
                                                 defaultFacet="Default" id="s2">
                                        <f:facet name="DATAVALUE">
                                            <af:image source="icon/IMAGE.png" id="i1"
                                                      rendered="#{cellData.dataValue != null}"
                                                      partialTriggers=":::cb2"/>
                                            <!--af:outputText value="#{cellData.dataValue}" id="ot24"/-->
                                        <f:facet name="Default">
                                            <af:outputText value="#{cellData.dataValue}" id="ot25"/>
                                    </af:switcher>
                                </dvt:dataCell>
                            </dvt:pivotTable>

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points