This discussion is archived
5 Replies Latest reply: Nov 1, 2012 9:48 PM by 972065 RSS

Re: dbca Error-UnsatisfiedLinkError exception loading native library: njni11

967020 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
I got this error when i typed "netca".Please help me!

bash-3.2$ netca
UnsatisfiedLinkError exception loading native library: njni11
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: /u01/app/oracle/product/11.2.0/client_1/lib/libnjni11.so: ld.so.1: java: fatal: libnnz11.so: open failed: No such file or directory
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: jniGetOracleHome
at oracle.net.common.NetGetEnv.jniGetOracleHome(Native Method)
at oracle.net.common.NetGetEnv.getOracleHome(Unknown Source)
at oracle.net.ca.NetCALogger.getOracleHome(NetCALogger.java:230)
at oracle.net.ca.NetCALogger.initOracleParameters(NetCALogger.java:215)
at oracle.net.ca.NetCALogger.initLogger(NetCALogger.java:130)
at oracle.net.ca.NetCA.main(NetCA.java:427)

Error: jniGetOracleHome
Oracle Net Services configuration failed. The exit code is 1
  • 1. Re: dbca Error-UnsatisfiedLinkError exception loading native library: njni11
    Srini Chavali-Oracle Oracle ACE Director
    Pl post details of OS and database versions. Such errors typically happen when all pre-reqs for the software install have not been met, or all steps have not been completed

https://forums.oracle.com/forums/search.jspa?threadID=&q=netca+AND+njni11&objID=c18&dateRange=all&userID=&numResults=15

HTH
    Srini
  • 2. Re: dbca Error-UnsatisfiedLinkError exception loading native library: njni11
    Marco V. Expert
    Post your OS details.
    Verify if you have installed these packages if on RH:
    rpm -qa elfutils-libelf
    rpm -qa elfutils-libelf-devel
    rpm -qa libaio
    rpm -qa libaio-devel
  • 3. Re: dbca Error-UnsatisfiedLinkError exception loading native library: njni11
    967020 Newbie
    OS details :
    Oracle Solaris 10 8/11 s10s_u10wos_17b SPARC

Database :
    Oracle Database 11g Enterprise Edition Release 11.2.0.3.0 - 64bit Production
    PL/SQL Release 11.2.0.3.0 - Production
    CORE 11.2.0.3.0 Production
  • 4. Re: dbca Error-UnsatisfiedLinkError exception loading native library: njni11
    Marco V. Expert
    Did you check if these libraries are installed ?
    elfutils-libelf
    elfutils-libelf-devel
    libaio
    libaio-devel
  • 5. Re: dbca Error-UnsatisfiedLinkError exception loading native library: njni11
    972065 Newbie
    Recently, I have installed a Oracle 10g on the AIX 6.1 machine

This is what i did

1. First you find the error log file from the oracle inventory which must be in the directory, <path_to_oracle>/oraInventory/logs/installActions2012-11-01_10-00-00PM.log

My error message was blow

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: jniGetOracleHome
    at oracle.net.common.NetGetEnv.getOracleHome(Unknown Source)
    at oracle.net.ca.NetCA.main(Unknown Source)

This meant that the java class NetCa was unable to find a shared object in somewhere it didn't know

I solved this problem modifying shell scripts as follow

you can find shell script named netca_inst.sh and netca in the $ORACLE_HOME/bin
    then, you have to find the line in the netca_inst.sh file like following

$ORACLE_HOME/jdk/jre/bin/java -Duser.dir=$ORACLE_HOME /network/jlib -classpath class.jar..... oracle.net.ca.NetCA /orahome $ORACLE_HOME /orahnam oracle /instype custom /inscomp client,oraclenet,javavm,server,ano /insprtcl tcp /cfg local /authadp NO_VALUE /nodeinfo NO_VALUE /responseFile $ORACLE_HOME /network/install/netca_typ.rsp

you just have to add java library path which the NetCa class should find, among lines using your favorite editor like vi etc...

"-Djava.library.path=/oracle/oracle/product/10.2.0/db/lib32"

In my case, I set it up between '-Duser.dir' and '-classpath'

$ORACLE_HOME/jdk/jre/bin/java -Duser.dir=$ORACLE_HOME /network/jlib "-Djava.library.path=/oracle/oracle/product/10.2.0/db/lib32 -classpath class.jar..... oracle.net.ca.NetCA /orahome $ORACLE_HOME /orahnam oracle /instype custom /inscomp client,oraclenet,javavm,server,ano /insprtcl tcp /cfg local /authadp NO_VALUE /nodeinfo NO_VALUE /responseFile $ORACLE_HOME /network/install/netca_typ.rsp

if you just want to execute netca command, it will work fine doing the same thing done the instruction I mentioned above

you can find the command at the last line in the netca something like below

$JRE -mx64m $SRVM_PROPERTY_DEFS -Dsun.java2d.font.DisableAlgorithmicStyles=true -classpath $CLASSPATH oracle.net.ca.NetCA $*

Then, just add it the line
    "-Djava.library.path=/oracle/oracle/product/10.2.0/db/lib32 "

$JRE -mx64m $SRVM_PROPERTY_DEFS -Dsun.java2d.font.DisableAlgorithmicStyles=true -Djava.library.path=$ORACLE_HOME /lib32 -classpath $CLASSPATH oracle.net.ca.NetCA $*

Type
    ./netca
    will be working fine...

There is one more thing you should remember is the location of library file, in this case the shared object libjni11.so( mine was libjni10.so) is located in both directory $ORACLE_HOME/lib and $ORACLE_HOME/lib32
    so, you can use $ORACLE_HOME/lib with 64 bit oracle or use $ORACLE_HOME/lib32 for 32 bit

In my point of installation of oracle, I think you have to fight next installation stage.

The dbcp command was my next monster that I had to fight

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: /oracle/oracle/product/10.2.0/db/lib/libOsUtils.so: load ENOEXEC on shared library(s) /oracle/oracle/product/10.2.0/db/lib/libOsUtils.so
    at java.lang.ClassLoader$NativeLibrary.load(Native Method)

But, it is nothing as you know

Just put the line
    "-Djava.library.path=/oracle/oracle/product/10.2.0/db/lib32 " at the last line of dbcp file which is located in the $ORACLE_HOME/bin/dbca

Here is mine....

change the line

$JRE_DIR/bin/java -Dsun.java2d.font.DisableAlgorithmicStyles=true -DORACLE_HOME=$OH -DDISPLAY=$DISPLAY -DJDBC_PROTOCOL=thin -mx128m -classpath $CLASSPATH oracle.sysman.assistants.dbca.Dbca $ARGUMENTS

to

$JRE_DIR/bin/java -Dsun.java2d.font.DisableAlgorithmicStyles=true -Djava.library.path=$ORACLE_HOME/lib32 -DORACLE_HOME=$OH -DDISPLAY=$DISPLAY -DJDBC_PROTOCOL=thin -mx128m -classpath $CLASSPATH oracle.sysman.assistants.dbca.Dbca $ARGUMENTS

Enjoy your installation time...