This content has been marked as final. Show 44 replies
i login my oracle database home page with the following user name and password:
user name privuser
and after i change my password priver user
user name privuser
see the PREBootStrap
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><BootStrap xmlns:xalan="http://xml.apache.org/xslt">
<BRE instances="1" logDir="C:\P6EPPM_1\p6\..\tmws\WebAccessLogs" name="Primavera P6 Configuration"/>
Thanks for you prompt response,
1- i don't have multiple database only installed Oracle DB XE as per required for Primavera P6.
2- i check this url http://jdbc:oracle:thin:@192.168.0.164:1521:XE the page cannot be displayed.
3- when i run this command alter system set processes=150 scope=spfile; its run successfully and as you told me must be restart database i did the restart my DB.
but still problem can't login team member...
i have changed the steps for start services in deployment area from weblogic,
1- this time i start first team member
1- second i start web services my both services and all services working fine and now active.
now please advice some about LDAP for AD and Exchange.
Thanks in Advance.
Edited by: 962418 on Oct 16, 2012 3:50 AM
Hello, I encountered this same problem and it took me quite a while to track it down. On my instance I reinstalled completely hosting on a windows 7 professional machine. From there I found that before I rebooted the http://localhost::8207/p6tmweb/ worked and after reboot it did not.
All of the other services worked except for the p6tmweb.
After a lot of searching I found in the weblogic console
located under the teammember server that the arguments were not the same
Home >Summary of Servers >TeamMember >Summary of Servers >P6 >Summary of Servers >P6 >Summary of Servers >TeamMember
On the default installation the arguments were:
-Dprimavera.bootstrap.home=C:/P6EPPM_1/p6/../tmws -Dtmweb.home=C:/P6EPPM_1/p6/../tmws -Ddatabase.instance=1 -XX:MaxPermSize=256m -Xms256m -Xmx512m
After changing them to:
-Dprimavera.bootstrap.home=C:/P6EPPM_1/p6/../tmws -Djavax.xml.stream.XMLInputFactory=weblogic.xml.stax.XMLStreamInputFactory -XX:MaxPermSize=256m -Xms256m -Xmx512m
it did not work.
But after a complete restart of the machine it did!!!