We are migrating OIA from one server to another followed below steps :
1. Set up the environment variable by using below command:
• vi ~/.profile (open the profile file)
2. Copy the /users/oia/rbacx and rbacx_home folder from one server to another server
3. Update the /users/oia/rbacx_home/conf/jdbc.properties to new database server
4. Modify application-context.xml file under /users/oia/rbacx/WEB-INF\/
• Search for <constructor-arg index="0" value="oia-qa-cluster"/> under bean “<bean id="commManager" “
• Replace custer information with new cluster value
5. Install the weblogic server
6. Deploy the OIA application from the weblogic console.
when we are deploying we are able to install the application but when we are trying to start it , facing below error
1. weblogic.management.DeploymentException: [Deployer:149003]Unable to access application source information in '/users/oia/wlsdomains/oiadomain/servers/oia_qa1/stage/rbacx/rbacx' for application 'rbacx'. The specific error is: [Deployer:149158]No application files exist at '/users/oia/wlsdomains/oiadomain/servers/oia_qa1/stage/rbacx/rbacx'..
2. File not found $RBACX_HOME/confg/jdbc.properties
Checked and found that environment variables are not set :(
tried using set and export command to set the environment variable value and checked profile file changes are reflected in it.
Thanks in advance