1 Reply Latest reply: May 16, 2013 10:31 AM by 967771 RSS

getting javascript error on webcenter community

1)I installed webcenter Management and Production instance and both working fine

2)On community Management Instance successfully showing the UI but after clicked on any of functions getting javascript error.

3)On Community Production instance not able to validate the CAS.

java.lang.NullPointerException
      at com.fatwire.cos.core.cache.appcache.wem.IncacheHttpRequest$MultipartHeaderInfoBean.access$000(IncacheHttpRequest.java:150)
      at com.fatwire.cos.core.cache.appcache.wem.IncacheHttpRequest.parse(IncacheHttpRequest.java:108)
      at com.fatwire.cos.core.cache.appcache.wem.IncacheHttpRequest.<init>(IncacheHttpRequest.java:37)
      at com.fatwire.cos.core.cache.appcache.wem.IncacheServlet.doPost(IncacheServlet.java:60)
      at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:727)
      Truncated. see log file for complete stacktrace

Please let me know any solution you have.
        • 1. Re: getting javascript error on webcenter community
          956066 wrote:
          1)I installed webcenter Management and Production instance and both working fine
          I hope you meant WebCenter Sites.
          2)On community Management Instance successfully showing the UI but after clicked on any of functions getting javascript error.
          Ensure that Community Patch1 is applied. Can be checked as status page (should show smth like "Oracle WebCenter Sites 11gR1 | Community 223 revision 3560" )
          3)On Community Production instance not able to validate the CAS.
          How "not able"? And what CAS: Sites Management CAS, Sites Production CAS or Visitor CAS?? Provide please details.
          Did you mean status page on Production Community instance shows errors related to CAS? What does status page on Management Community instance shows in this case? The same?

Are there any errors in logs?

Did you register Community instances in the SystemSatellite table?

Edited by: 964768 on May 16, 2013 8:30 AM