2 Replies Latest reply: Oct 29, 2012 11:22 AM by WizardClaire RSS

EM12c R2 New Services Dashboard, is there a way of selecting Availability ?

WizardClaire
      In the new Services Dashboard,

EM12c R2 >Target > Services> Service Features >Dashboard
      I can select many columns, however, I am trying to add availablity percentage, as this was previously available in EM12c R1 via the Service Level

Enterprise > Reports > Information Publisher Reports
      Selecting a Services Monitoring Dashboard type

Is there a way of adding this percentage to the new services dashboard ?

thanks
      Claire
        • 1. Re: EM12c R2 New Services Dashboard, is there a way of selecting Availability ?
          jurgen de leijer
          Hi Claire,

That information can be found on the service detail page, when you click on a Service name, this will take you to a Service detail-page for that particular service, the first tab includes both the overall availability as well as the component availability historic overview.
          The pie-chart that shows history is not included as a column in the dashboard overview page that is correct.

B.t.w, I am the PM on Service Management so I am happy with any feedback to this new dashboard or any other Services features. Feel free to connect either via forum or directly via mail on jurgen.de.leijer@oracle.com

In any case pls let me know if the above drill-down is covering your use case already or if it is desired to add the availability history to the available columns in a future release.

R, Jurgen
          • 2. Re: EM12c R2 New Services Dashboard, is there a way of selecting Availability ?
            WizardClaire
            Hi Jurgen, thanks for the reply, unfortunately I need this on the main dashboard and not via a drill down, so would need this added as an enhancement request,
            thanks
            Claire