This discussion is archived
4 Replies Latest reply: Jul 31, 2013 11:39 PM by user10999846 RSS

WebLogicBridgeConfig showing wrong status of managed server!!

920301 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hi All,
I have a WLS domain with 1 cluster and 2 managed server and apache 2.2 server acting as a front end proxy. I have enabled WebLogicBridgeConfig in apache to get the run time statistics of my Managed server. When I shutdown the managed server, WebLogicBridgeConfig URL shows the correct status as down. But when I moved a Running managed server to admin state the status is showing as Ok. Is it because the subsystem health state is showing as Ok? I have enabled DynamicServerList On so that the plugin uses the server mentioned in WeblogicCluster parameter get to runtime information from the WLS cluster whenever the Server is marked as dead or a new server is being added in the cluster. Can somebody answer the below doubts which I have. Thanks you.
1) Why Managed server is not showing the status as down in WebLogicBridgeConfig URL when the MS server is in admin state?
2) I see the apache fwd the request to the MS which is in admin state. Any particular reason the WLS plugin fwd the request to the bad node.
3) Is there any way to fix this issue?

Status when my managed server is in admin state

WebLogic Server Plugin version 1.1, <WLSPLUGINS_11.1.1.6.0_LINUX.X64_111122.1115.0001>
Query String: '?__WebLogicBridgeConfig'
WebLogic Cluster List:
WLRetryAfterDroppedConnection: 'ALL'
General Server List:
1. Host: '10.240.37.202' Port: 8001 SecurePort: 0 Status: OK
2. Host: '10.240.37.202' Port: 8004 SecurePort: 0 Status: OK

mod_wl.conf snippet

ConnectTimeoutSecs 10
ConnectRetrySecs 2
Debug ON
DebugConfigInfo ON
WLSocketTimeoutSecs 2