This discussion is archived
6 Replies Latest reply: Oct 15, 2012 7:32 AM by 966801 RSS

taskflow region page full browser stretch

966801 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
how can i display contents of a page built using dropping a task flow as region on page in full browser window. how can i stretch the region to be displayed in full browser.

My page has a panel form layout, does having a panel form layout cause problem while trying to stretch the contents to full browser window.

Edited by: 963798 on Oct 14, 2012 8:47 PM
  • 1. Re: taskflow region page full browser stretch
    NavaneethaKrishnanNataraj Guru
    Try these options:

1) Enclose the ADF region inside the center facet of the panel stretch layout component.
    2) For the region and panel stretch layout, set styleClass="AFStretchWidth"

Thanks,
    Navaneeth
  • 2. Re: taskflow region page full browser stretch
    Shay Shmeltzer Employee ACE
    Put the region inside the center facet of a panelStretchLayout.
    (the region's JSFF page also need to use a top component that is stretchable such as panelStretchLayout).
  • 3. Re: taskflow region page full browser stretch
    966801 Newbie
    i am using a page template in the jspx page which has the region. i have included page template as well within stretch layout. i have included a panel stretch layout as topmost element in template file as well. it does not stretch to full browser window.
  • 4. Re: taskflow region page full browser stretch
    966801 Newbie
    are there any special considerations for panel form layout and when using page template to stretch the contents of page to full browser window when the page to be displayed has multiple page fragments included.
  • 5. Re: taskflow region page full browser stretch
    Sudipto Desmukh Expert
    http://jdevadf.oracle.com/adf-richclient-demo/docs/tagdoc/af_panelStretchLayout.html
    "If you try to put a component inside of this component and that child component does not support being stretched, then the component hierarchy is illegal. To make it legal, you need to insert another intermediate component between >this component and the child component. This intermediate component must support being stretched and must not stretch its children. An example of such a component that is commonly used for this purpose is <af:panelGroupLayout >layout="scroll">. By using a wrapper like this, you create a flowing layout area where nothing will be stretched inside of it. Examples of components that do not support being stretched inside of these panelStretchLayout facets (and >therefore need to be wrapped) include:
    <af:panelBorderLayout>
    *<af:panelFormLayout>*
    <af:panelGroupLayout layout="default">
    <af:panelGroupLayout layout="horizontal">
    <af:panelLabelAndMessage>
    <af:panelList>
    <trh:tableLayout>
    "
  • 6. Re: taskflow region page full browser stretch
    966801 Newbie
    using a panelBorderLayout with default properties with a header fragment in its top facet and remaining fragments in two panel boxes included in panel border layout one of which had a panel Form layout and another a fragment solved the issue.

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points