5 Replies Latest reply: Oct 15, 2012 6:35 AM by Saro RSS

Error in Creating DWH Tables using DAC

Saro
      Hi friends,

While trying to create DWH tables from Tools>>ETL Mgmt>>Configure.

At the end of creating DWH tables resulted in failure. When i checked with the log file "createwtables.log" it showed like below
      =====================================
      STD OUTPUT
      CREATING SIEBEL DATABASE OBJECTS 
      C:\orahome\10gR3_1\bifoundation\dac\UTILITIES\BIN\DDLIMP /I N /s N /u DAC /p ******* /c OBIDB /G "SSE_ROLE" /f C:\orahome\10gR3_1\bifoundation\dac/conf/sqlgen/ctl-file/oracle_bi_dw.ctl /b OBIEE_TOOLS /K OBIEE_TOOLS /X OBIEE_INDEX /W N
      Error while importing Siebel database schema.

ERROR OUTPUT
      Siebel Enterprise Applications ODBC DDL Import Utility, Version 7.7 [18030] ENU 
      Copyright (c) 2001 Siebel Systems, Inc.  All rights reserved.

This software is the property of Siebel Systems, Inc., 2207 Bridgepointe Parkway,
      San Mateo, CA 94404.

User agrees that any use of this software is governed by: (1) the applicable
      user limitations and other terms and conditions of the license agreement which
      has been entered into with Siebel Systems or its authorized distributors; and
      (2) the proprietary and restricted rights notices included in this software.

WARNING: THIS COMPUTER PROGRAM IS PROTECTED BY U.S. AND INTERNATIONAL LAW.
      UNAUTHORIZED REPRODUCTION, DISTRIBUTION OR USE OF THIS PROGRAM, OR ANY PORTION
      OF IT, MAY RESULT IN SEVERE CIVIL AND CRIMINAL PENALTIES, AND WILL BE
      PROSECUTED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT POSSIBLE UNDER THE LAW.

If you have received this software in error, please notify Siebel Systems
      immediately at (650) 295-5000.

C:\orahome\10gR3_1\bifoundation\dac\UTILITIES\BIN\DDLIMP /I N /s N /u DAC /p ***** /c OBIDB /G SSE_ROLE /f C:\orahome\10gR3_1\bifoundation\dac/conf/sqlgen/ctl-file/oracle_bi_dw.ctl /b OBIEE_TOOLS /K OBIEE_TOOLS /X OBIEE_INDEX /W N 

Connecting to the database...
      Unable to connect to the database...
      Im sure that database connectivity to the user in Up. These are the below details that i gave
      TableOwner: BIAPPS
      Pwd: BIAPPS
      ODBC Datasource: OBIDB
      Tablespace: OBIEE_TOOLS
      Indexspace: OBIEE_INDEX
      All the above details, are seemed to be correct, but it is resulting in failure. What might be the problem.

REgards,
      Saro