Could you please advise us on below issues. We are experiencing this issues recently and now idea what caused this issues suddenly.
We are on 11.5.10 and 10G database.
- 1300: Could not load.
- 1114: Could not load from database.
- 1115: Could not load all definitions referenced by 'GLBATCH' item type.
- 1115: Could not load contents of 'GLBATCH' item type.
- 1106: Could not load activities from database. FILTER=GLBATCH
- WFLDDACT_ACTIVITY NAME=GL_APPROVAL_PROCESS ITEMTYPE=GLBATCH
- 1111: Reference to nonexistent process activity '136849' in transition from '136855'.
You can download the workflow 'GLBATCH' definition from database by using the below command
WFLOAD apps/apps@<env> 0 Y DOWNLOAD glbatch.wft GLBATCH
I am able to download the workflow by using above command in our internal instance.
May be in the instance where you are trying to download the workflow definition, some of the activities are corrupted/removed. From the error message looks like the process 'GL_APPROVAL_PROCESS' has issues.
WFLOAD is the only command to download the workflow definition from database.