2 Replies Latest reply: Oct 17, 2012 9:58 AM by shreevat RSS

Jdeveloper R12 very slow suddenly

user539616
      Hello,

I'm using R12 Jdeveloper and after every couple of minutes it becomes very slow and i have to close it and open it again in order to work properly. Is there any thing i can do to fix this issue? This is really frustrating. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank You

KK
        • 1. Re: Jdeveloper R12 very slow suddenly
          Sushant Sharma
          Hi,

Refer below links:

Re: Tutorial project runs very very slow.
          Re: Performance of JDeveloper
          Performance of JDeveloper

--Sushant                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       
          • 2. Re: Jdeveloper R12 very slow suddenly
            shreevat
            Try below options.

1. Terminate the OC4J when you are in design mode.
            2. Delete the contents from the file XXXX--oc4j-app.log (under myprojects folder).
            3. Go to tools->preferences->code editor->code insight and set the value to something smaller

I had faced similar issue sometime back and above trick did work for me to some extent.

Additionally check the link https://blogs.oracle.com/shay/entry/is_your_jdeveloper_slow_it_sho

Thanks
            Shree