This discussion is archived
2 Replies Latest reply: Oct 17, 2012 7:58 AM by shreevat RSS

Jdeveloper R12 very slow suddenly

user539616 Explorer
Currently Being Moderated
Hello,

I'm using R12 Jdeveloper and after every couple of minutes it becomes very slow and i have to close it and open it again in order to work properly. Is there any thing i can do to fix this issue? This is really frustrating. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank You

KK
  • 1. Re: Jdeveloper R12 very slow suddenly
    Sushant Sharma Expert
    Hi,

Refer below links:

Re: Tutorial project runs very very slow.
    Re: Performance of JDeveloper
    Performance of JDeveloper

--Sushant                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       
  • 2. Re: Jdeveloper R12 very slow suddenly
    shreevat Pro
    Try below options.

1. Terminate the OC4J when you are in design mode.
    2. Delete the contents from the file XXXX--oc4j-app.log (under myprojects folder).
    3. Go to tools->preferences->code editor->code insight and set the value to something smaller

I had faced similar issue sometime back and above trick did work for me to some extent.

Additionally check the link https://blogs.oracle.com/shay/entry/is_your_jdeveloper_slow_it_sho

Thanks
    Shree

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points