This discussion is archived
3 Replies Latest reply: Oct 17, 2012 11:55 PM by bigdelboy RSS

Re: broken success kit status

950550 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
I also have the same problem as what was discussed in:
broken success kit status
I finished my OCJP on 17th of August 2012. I received the success kit in damaged condition and is unfit for use. Can I apply for a reshipment? Please help me.
  • 1. Re: broken success kit status
    bigdelboy Pro
    947547 wrote:
    I also have the same problem as what was discussed in:
    broken success kit status
    I finished my OCJP on 17th of August 2012. I received the success kit in damaged condition and is unfit for use. Can I apply for a reshipment? Please help me.
    Follow Procedure on FAQs at http://education.oracle.com/pls/web_prod-plq-dad/db_pages.getpage?page_id=562#7a for I have not received my certification success kit. What do I do?

( Openning up the answer will direct you to raise a service request).

Describe the nature of the damage and Ideally offer to set a jpeg of the damage if someone wants to look at it

-- This is a non-authorative suggestion but I IMHO it should lead to a successful outcome for you ... I expect them to re-ship under missing success kit procedure.

Edited by: bigdelboy on 17-Oct-2012 23:55 Typo FQQs to FAQs. ... and elaborated answer as OP unable to follow above.
  • 2. Re: broken success kit status
    950550 Newbie
    Thank you sir. But actually the thing is the post man left the kit in our compound as no one was in our home, it got drowned and torn and totally damaged due to rain. What can I do sir.?
  • 3. Re: broken success kit status
    bigdelboy Pro
    Allen21 wrote:
    Thank you sir. But actually the thing is the post man left the kit in our compound as no one was in our home, it got drowned and torn and totally damaged due to rain. What can I do sir.?
    Sir,

Best recommend re-read by honourable previous post and do what it says.

i.e.
    - Following the missing certifcation kit procedure ...
    - i.e. Raise a service request. This is the way forward.

Your are OCJP so I hope you would be able to follow this.

The links are available from the previous post.

Good Luck