I have SAP on oracle 22.214.171.124 and AIX6.1(6100-07-04-1216).
Yesterday i installed latest bundle patch.
And heterogenous connection doesn't work.
When i do select via dblink, i get:
Fri Oct 19 12:31:39 2012
HS: Unable to establish RPC connection to HS Agent...
HS: ... Agent SID = (DESCRIPTION=(ADDRESS_LIST=(ADDRESS=(PROTOCOL=TCP)(HOST=erabwv)(PORT=1527)))(CONNECT_DATA=(SID=LOTOS))), NCR error = 65535 Unable to retrieve text of NETWORK/NCR message 65535
When i try to execute dg4odbc from command line, i get
exec(): 0509-036 Cannot load program dg4odbc because of the following errors:
rtld: 0712-001 Symbol lstcpn was referenced
from module dg4odbc(), but a runtime definition
of the symbol was not found.
rtld: 0712-002 fatal error: exiting.
When you say you applied the latest bundle patch was that an Oracle patchset or a SAP patchset ? If it was Oracle then what was the actual name of the patch ?
Is Dg4ODBC installed in the same ORACLE_HOME as your RDBMS ?
One solution until we can find a cause is to install 126.96.36.199 DG4ODBC stand loane in a seprate ORACLE_HOME from the exsting install.
To do this -
- logon to My Oracle Support
- go to Patches & Updates section
- search for patch number 10404530 and your platform HP-UX Itanium, Linux x86-64 , Oracle Solaris on SPARC (64-bit), IBM AIX on Power Systems (64-bit)
- you may need to press the '+' button to see the platform list
- click on the patch number
- from the download screen you only need to download the following for the gateways -
- this is the Gateway media pack and has everything needed for a standalone gateway install.
- unzip the file and run the installer and choose the gateway you want.