I have just completed the install of Discoverer Plus on a Windows 7, 64 bit machine and it was all running fine. I could access the weblogic console at 7001 and I could run Discoverer.
As a test I rebooted the machine and now I cannot access the Weblogic Console to start the WLS server for Discoverer.
Here are my step so far:
1. Start Server Listener - no problem
2. Start the database - no problem
3. From Start I located entry for Start Weblogic Server - WLS_Discco - runs fast and appears to work
4. From Services I start the nodemanager
5. Next I try to use: http:machine:7001/console - the same URL that worked earlier and all I get is Could not connect
I must be missing a step. Any ideas on why it will not restart following the reboot when it was all working fine?
Can you check where this Discovere has deployed on which server is it on managed server or Admin Server.
make sure that when you start Admin server using %Domain_Home% / bin / startWeblogic.cmd file it will start Admin server which will run by default port as 7001.
Once you are sure that Admin Server is up and running then you can start console using http://localhost:7001/console (localhost is optional one you can put your IP address ).
Once it got started then check whether machine is created for your managed server or not if not please create it and configure nodemanager details and monitor Nodemanager whether it is reachable or not.
Once it is reachable then you start managed server.