This discussion is archived
2 Replies Latest reply: Oct 24, 2012 7:08 PM by 846457 RSS

Unable to install AIA FP 11.1.1.6 on Linux successfully

846457 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hi All,

I am installing AIA FP 11.1.1.6 on top of SOA suite 11.1.1.6. My SOA suite installation is sucessful and I am able to deploy SOA composites on the soa server.

After verifying this I started AIA FP installation on the same Linux server through command prompt using a response file.

+/stage/SOA/AIA/aiafp/Disk1/runInstaller -silent -invPtrLoc /etc/oraInst.loc -jreloc /stage/SOA/SOA/jdk1.7.0_07/jre/ -novalidation -debug -force -ignoreSysPrereqs -responseFile /stage/SOA/AIA/aiafp/Disk1/misc/responseFiles/AIAFP_CompleteResponse.rsp+

The installation says it had copied all the files 100% to the AIA home path.

+"Initializing Java Virtual Machine from /stage/SOA/SOA/jdk1.7.0_07/jre/bin/java. Please wait...+
+[oracle@MPBAORRORTSTPRA ~]$ Log: /u01/app/oracle/admin/oraInventory/logs/install2012-10-24_11-39-12AM.log+
+Copyright (c) 1999, 2011, Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.+
+Reading response file..+
+Verifying data......+
+Copying Files...+
+-----------20%----------40%----------60%----------80%--------100%+
+"+

Even after this installation I am not able to see AIA files are not deployed on to SOA server and also I am not able to access the localhost:7001/AIA page.

Can someone help me to understand what could be wrong here and help me to proceed futher?

Some references:

I have gone through some of the logs and I got the below error message. I understand the server details are fine and the server is up as well.

+"WLS_home.initConnection: calling connnectt3 /jndi/weblogic.management.mbeanservers.edit+
+TestNM failed to get Domain Root. Exception is Unsupported protocol: t3+

+Unable to connect to the SOA Server.+
+Make sure that the Host Name, Port Number, SOA UserName and Admin Password are correct.+

+Host Name : XXXX+
+Port Number : 7001+
+SOA UserName :weblogic+

+TestNM failed to get Domain Root."+
  • 1. Re: Unable to install AIA FP 11.1.1.6 on Linux successfully
    user2400337 Newbie
    Hey,

Seems your node manager is not set/up, you can login to WLS server to check if under Summary of Servers >Summary of Machines >NodeManager > Monoitoring
    shows you reachable.

Hope this helps!

regards,
    J
  • 2. Re: Unable to install AIA FP 11.1.1.6 on Linux successfully
    846457 Newbie
    Hi..

ensured that the nodemanager is up and running and performed the AIA installation again. Got the same error as mentioned above. Also I have looked into additional logs and found the error messages below.

Looks like I got the below exception, even before as well.

java.net.MalformedURLException: Unsupported protocol: t3
    +     at javax.management.remote.JMXConnectorFactory.newJMXConnector(JMXConnectorFactory.java:356)+
    +     at javax.management.remote.JMXConnectorFactory.connect(JMXConnectorFactory.java:266)+
    +     at oracle.as.install.soawl.screens.WLS_home.initConnection(Unknown Source)+
    +     at oracle.as.install.soawl.screens.TestNM.<init>(Unknown Source)+
    +     at oracle.as.install.soawl.installaction.SOAInstallAction.executeAfterCopy(Unknown Source)+
    +     at oracle.as.install.engine.modules.util.installaction.InstallActionProviderUtility.invokeExecuteAfterCopy(InstallActionProviderUtility.java:91)+
    +     at oracle.as.install.engine.modules.silent.SilentInstaller.processModuleEvent(SilentInstaller.java:503)+
    +     at oracle.as.install.engine.modules.util.PartnerModuleImpl.processEvent(PartnerModuleImpl.java:118)+
    +     at oracle.as.install.engine.InstallEngine.notifyListeners(InstallEngine.java:626)+
    +     at oracle.as.install.engine.InstallEngine.processEvent(InstallEngine.java:584)+
    +     at oracle.as.install.engine.modules.util.PartnerModuleImpl.notifyAllEventListenersHelper(PartnerModuleImpl.java:227)+
    +     at oracle.as.install.engine.modules.util.PartnerModuleImpl.notifyListeners(PartnerModuleImpl.java:158)+
    +     at oracle.as.install.engine.modules.install.InstallModule.onSuccess(InstallModule.java:479)+
    +     at oracle.as.install.engine.modules.install.action.InstallManager.notifySuccess(InstallManager.java:322)+
    +     at oracle.as.install.engine.modules.install.command.InstallSuccessCommand.execute(InstallSuccessCommand.java:42)+
    +     at oracle.as.install.engine.modules.install.action.InstallManager.onInstallEvent(InstallManager.java:334)+
    +     at oracle.as.install.engine.modules.install.action.AbstractOUIHandler.fireInstallEvent(AbstractOUIHandler.java:150)+
    +     at oracle.as.install.engine.modules.install.action.OUIInstaller.succeed(OUIInstaller.java:565)+
    +     at oracle.as.install.engine.modules.install.action.OUIInstaller.start(OUIInstaller.java:503)+
    +     at oracle.as.install.engine.modules.install.action.InstallManager.launchOUI(InstallManager.java:212)+
    +     at oracle.as.install.engine.modules.install.InstallModule.launchOUI(InstallModule.java:156)+
    +     at oracle.as.install.engine.modules.install.InstallModule$1.run(InstallModule.java:247)+
    Exception in thread "Thread-16" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: oracle/security/jps/mas/mgmt/jmx/credstore/PortableCredential
    +     at oracle.as.install.soawl.installaction.SOAInstallAction.executeAfterCopy(Unknown Source)+
    +     at oracle.as.install.engine.modules.util.installaction.InstallActionProviderUtility.invokeExecuteAfterCopy(InstallActionProviderUtility.java:91)+
    +     at oracle.as.install.engine.modules.silent.SilentInstaller.processModuleEvent(SilentInstaller.java:503)+
    +     at oracle.as.install.engine.modules.util.PartnerModuleImpl.processEvent(PartnerModuleImpl.java:118)+
    +     at oracle.as.install.engine.InstallEngine.notifyListeners(InstallEngine.java:626)+
    +     at oracle.as.install.engine.InstallEngine.processEvent(InstallEngine.java:584)+
    +     at oracle.as.install.engine.modules.util.PartnerModuleImpl.notifyAllEventListenersHelper(PartnerModuleImpl.java:227)+
    +     at oracle.as.install.engine.modules.util.PartnerModuleImpl.notifyListeners(PartnerModuleImpl.java:158)+
    +     at oracle.as.install.engine.modules.install.InstallModule.onSuccess(InstallModule.java:479)+
    +     at oracle.as.install.engine.modules.install.action.InstallManager.notifySuccess(InstallManager.java:322)+
    +     at oracle.as.install.engine.modules.install.command.InstallSuccessCommand.execute(InstallSuccessCommand.java:42)+
    +     at oracle.as.install.engine.modules.install.action.InstallManager.onInstallEvent(InstallManager.java:334)+
    +     at oracle.as.install.engine.modules.install.action.AbstractOUIHandler.fireInstallEvent(AbstractOUIHandler.java:150)+
    +     at oracle.as.install.engine.modules.install.action.OUIInstaller.succeed(OUIInstaller.java:565)+
    +     at oracle.as.install.engine.modules.install.action.OUIInstaller.start(OUIInstaller.java:503)+
    +     at oracle.as.install.engine.modules.install.action.InstallManager.launchOUI(InstallManager.java:212)+
    +     at oracle.as.install.engine.modules.install.InstallModule.launchOUI(InstallModule.java:156)+
    +     at oracle.as.install.engine.modules.install.InstallModule$1.run(InstallModule.java:247)+
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: oracle.security.jps.mas.mgmt.jmx.credstore.PortableCredential
    +     at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:366)+
    +     at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:355)+
    +     at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)+
    +     at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:354)+
    +     at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:423)+
    +     at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:308)+
    +     at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:356)+
    +     ... 18 more+

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points