3 Replies Latest reply: Oct 26, 2012 10:44 AM by 965092 RSS

Obiee Error

I have an issue with a new analysis. I have a fact table with many dimension tables. Most analysis work until one other dimension table is joined then I get an error. It appears that two dimension tables are the issue when they are apart of the same analysis the error occurs.

Also when one of the dimension tables is added with some of my measures, I get no results for the measures.

This is two issues
        • 1. Re: Obiee Error
          Robin Harris
          Can you let us know what the error is please, it will help people try and identify the problem.
          • 2. Re: Obiee Error

State: HY000. Code: 10058. [NQODBC] [SQL_STATE: HY000] [nQSError: 10058] A general error has occurred. [nQSError: 43113] Message returned from OBIS. [nQSError: 43119] Query Failed: [nQSError: 14025] No fact table exists at the requested level of detail: [,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Day,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Bed,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,].
            • 3. Re: Obiee Error
              Try going into your RPD, open the fact table and select the table source.

Click the content tab.

These should be set to match the granularity of data on each of the dimensions that joins to the fact. Check they are set to the lowest level of granularity (if your fact and dims are on the same level).