1 Reply Latest reply: Oct 26, 2012 10:27 AM by Wsiebel-Oracle RSS

HTTP 500.21 error in IIS 7.5 after Siebel 8.1.1.8 installation

user10485081
      I downloaded Siebel 8.1.1.1OUI Password protected after request. I downloaded Siebel 8.1.1.8 FP. Installed Siebel 8.1.1.8, Followed steps and everything went successfully.

Install Siebel Gateway Server
      Install Database Configuration utilities
      Install Siebel Server
      - Configure Gteaway Name Server
      - Create Siebel Enterprise
      - Create SWSE Logical Profile
      - Ran grantusr.sql
      - Installed Siebel Database
      - Configured Siebel Server
      Installed Siebel WebServer Extension (SWSE)
      - Applied SWSE Logical Profile

Now running callcenter_enu, using localhost/callcenter_enu, IIS 7.5 automitcally understands and renders the url http://localhost/callcenter_enu/start.swe?SWECmd=Start&SWEHo=localhost

The problem is I am getting HTTP Error 500.21 - Internal Server Error
      Handler "AboMapperCustom-3926292" has a bad module "IsapiModule" in its module list

I read Doc Id:1340948.1 and set defaul application pool setting to enable 32 bit dll loading and running. I shutdonw server and restarted. I still have Internal server error 500.21

The screen says

Most Likely Causes
      •Managed handler is used; however, ASP.NET is not installed or is not installed completely.
      •There is a typographical error in the configuration for the handler module list.

Things You can Try
      •Install ASP.NET if you are using managed handler.
      •Ensure that the handler module's name is specified correctly. Module names are case-sensitive and use the format modules="StaticFileModule,DefaultDocumentModule,DirectoryListingMod

Links and More Information
      IIS core does not recognize the module.
      View more information »

Basically it is not recognizing the URL