This discussion is archived
2 Replies Latest reply: Nov 7, 2012 1:15 PM by 896779 RSS

Failed Not Restartable Weblogic Server Console Foundation Server

971849 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
I installed and configured oracle Epm,Everything was working fine and then i am not able to Connect with shared services console. I get an error :
Error 404--Not Found From RFC 2068 Hypertext Transfer Protocol -- HTTP/1.1:10.4.5 404 Not Found
This error started after I configured MSAD in shared services Console and restarted services.
I was able to login to Weblogic Server Admin Console and there server corresponding to FoundationServices0 is in shutdown state, i tried starting it but it gives an error "For server FoundationServices0, the Node Manager associated with machine "server name" is not reachable.
i changed JVM size to –Xms128m –Xmx1024m, and restarted service, now Workspace and Shared services console both are showing error "Failure of server Apache Bridge".
I chekced in Weblogic Server Admin Console and now except AdminServer rest all are in shutdown state(Essbase,Planning,Analytic,RA). Checked logs for each and they are showing errors. in all logs i see "ExecuteRequest failed java.lang.OutOfMemoryError.
Now i am able to login to Workspace, but Shared services console is still showing "Error 404--Not Found From RFC 2068 Hypertext Transfer Protocol -- HTTP/1.1:10.4.5 404 Not Found"
and in Weblogic Server Console Foundation Server Status is "Failed,Not restartable"

Please help in resolving this issue.

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points