This discussion is archived
11 Replies Latest reply: Nov 22, 2012 3:55 PM by GerhardDrasch(Oracle) RSS

my build is success through putt but i am unable to see AIAArtifacts in MDS

972017 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hi,
I deployed schemas into AIA artifacts through Putty tool status is Build Success. But I go to MDS their I able to see root directress (Industry/Utilities/ECOEBO/product/V1 ) only . iam unable to see my Schemas. please help me on it
  • 1. Re: my build is success through putt but i am unable to see AIAArtifacts in MDS
    veejai24 Pro
    Have you run the update MDS script ?

Check the *"+To update AIAConfigurationProperties.xml with custom service configuration elements:+"* section in the below URL.
    http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E23549_01/doc.1111/e17361/ch18.htm

Thanks,
    Vijay
  • 2. Re: my build is success through putt but i am unable to see AIAArtifacts in MDS
    972017 Newbie
    Hi Vijay,

thanku for responding vijay.here witch element i want change please help me :

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <AIAConfiguration xmlns="http://xmlns.oracle.com/aia/core/config/V1" version="1.0">
         <!-- System-wide configuration -->
         <SystemConfiguration>
              <!-- System configuration properties -->
              <Property name="TRACE.LOG.ENABLED">false</Property>
              <Property name="DIAG.SYSTEM.CONFIG">AIADiagnosticsSystemProperty</Property>
              <ModuleConfiguration moduleName="DiagnosticsModule">
                   <Property name="DIAG.MODULE.CONFIG">AIADiagnosticsModuleProperty</Property>
              </ModuleConfiguration>
              <ModuleConfiguration moduleName="ErrorHandler">
                   <Property name="COMMON.ERRORHANDLER.IMPL">oracle.apps.aia.core.eh.AIAErrorHandlerImpl</Property>
    <Property name="COMMON.ERRORHANDLER_EXT.IMPL">oracle.apps.aia.core.eh.AIAErrorHandlerExtImpl</Property>
                   <Property name="LOGGER.TRACE">oracle.aia.logging.trace</Property>
                   <Property name="LOGGER.ERROR">oracle.aia.logging.error</Property>
                   <Property name="COMMON.ERRORHANDLER.JAXB.CONTEXT">oracle.apps.aia.eh</Property>
                   <Property name="EH.AQ.SUBSCRIPTION">AIA_ERROR_SUBSCRIPTION</Property>
                   <Property name="EH.HOSTNAME">10.2.116.31</Property>
                   <Property name="EH.PORT">8001</Property>
                   <Property name="EH.UID">weblogic</Property>
                   <Property name="EH.PWD">welcome1</Property>
    <Property name="EH.INVOKE.HWF">false</Property>
    <Property name="EH.INVOKE.NOTIFY">true</Property>
    <Property name="EH.AGGR.NOTIFY">false</Property>
                   <Property name="FROM.EMAIL.ID">Email:AiaAdmin@oracle.com</Property>
                   <Property name="EH.DEFAULT.ACTOR.ROLE">AIAIntegrationAdmin</Property>
                   <Property name="EH.DEFAULT.FYI.ROLE"></Property>
                   <Property name="EH.AIADEMO.ERRORHANDLER.IMPL">oracle.apps.aia.demo.AIADemoErrorHandlerExtImpl</Property>
    <Property name="EH.B2B.AIAFAULTENRICH.REQ">true</Property>
              </ModuleConfiguration>
              <ModuleConfiguration moduleName="CAVS">
                   <Property name="SyncResponseSimulator.Soap.EndpointURL">http://10.2.116.31:8001/AIAValidationSystemServlet/syncresponsesimulator</Property>
                   <Property name="AsyncResponseSimulator.Soap.EndpointURL">http://10.2.116.31:8001/AIAValidationSystemServlet/asyncresponsesimulator</Property>
                   <Property name="AsyncRequestRecipient.Soap.EndpointURL">http://10.2.116.31:8001/AIAValidationSystemServlet/asyncrequestrecipient</Property>
              </ModuleConfiguration>
         </SystemConfiguration>
    </AIAConfiguration>

Thanks,
    Ramesh
  • 3. Re: my build is success through putt but i am unable to see AIAArtifacts in MDS
    972017 Newbie
    hi please any solvtion provide us
  • 4. Re: my build is success through putt but i am unable to see AIAArtifacts in MDS
    GerhardDrasch(Oracle) Journeyer
    I assume you have run the UpdateMetaData.xml when trying to upload your schemas to MDS. So the first thing to verify would be that the UpdateMetaDataDP.xml really references the schema files that you want to upload to MDS. Depending on where exactly you have placed the files on the file system, it must include something like:

<include name="AIAComponents/EnterpriseObjectLibrary/Industry/Utilities/ECOEBO/product/V1/**"/>

Also, when you run the UpdateMetaData.xml script, the output will tell how many files are actually uploaded:

[copy] Copying 43 files to /home/oracle/Middleware/AIA_Home/aia_instances/AIA01/AIAMetaData/tempMetadata/apps/AIAMetaData

You should compare this number with the actual number of files you expect to be dealt with.

Gerhard
  • 5. Re: my build is success through putt but i am unable to see AIAArtifacts in MDS
    972017 Newbie
    Hi thanku for immediate response i am trying to below UpdateMetaDataDP.xml

<?xml version="1.0" standalone="yes"?>
    <DeploymentPlan component="Metadata" version="3.0">
         <Configurations>
              <UpdateMetadata wlserver="fp" >     
                   <fileset dir="/usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/EcoAIA/AIAMetaData">
    <include name="/usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/EcoAIA/AIAMetaData/AIAComponents/EnterpriseObjectLibrary/Industry/Utilities/ECOEBO/product/V1/*"/>
    <include name="/usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/EcoAIA/AIAMetaData/AIAComponents/EnterpriseObjectLibrary/Industry/Utilities/ECOEBO/product/V1/EcoProductEBo.xsd"/>
    <include name="/usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/EcoAIA/AIAMetaData/AIAComponents/EnterpriseBusinessServiceLibrary/Utilities/ECO/product/V1/EcoProductEBS.wsdl"/>
    <include name="/usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/EcoAIA/AIAMetaData/AIAComponents/finan/**"/>
    </fileset>
              </UpdateMetadata>
         </Configurations>
    </DeploymentPlan>

and using ant -f /usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/EcoAIA/Infrastructure/Install/config/UpdateMetaData.xml this commad
  • 6. Re: my build is success through putt but i am unable to see AIAArtifacts in MDS
    972017 Newbie
    Hi Gerhard,

This my UpdateMetaData.xml please advice me is it fine or i want replace thhis one ${aia.instance} =/usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/EcoAIA/aia_instances/AIA30/config/UpdateMetaDataDP.xml

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <project name="updateMetaData" default="updateData" basedir=".">
    <property environment="env" />
    <property name="aia.home" value="${env.AIA_HOME}" />
    <property name="aia.instance" value="${env.AIA_INSTANCE}" />

<target name="updateData">
    <ant antfile="${aia.home}/Infrastructure/Install/AID/AIAInstallDriver.xml" target="Install" inheritall="false">
                   <property name="DeploymentPlan" value="${aia.instance}/config/UpdateMetaDataDP.xml" />
                   <property name="PropertiesFile" value="${aia.instance}/config/AIAInstallProperties.xml" />
         </ant>
    </target>

Thanku,
    ram

</project>
  • 7. Re: my build is success through putt but i am unable to see AIAArtifacts in MDS
    972017 Newbie
    Hi Gerhard this my BUILD status:
    [oracle@PDC-CRM-WEBLOGIC01 bin]$ pwd
    /usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/EcoAIA/aia_instances/AIA30/bin
    [oracle@PDC-CRM-WEBLOGIC01 bin]$ . ./aiaenv.sh
    [oracle@PDC-CRM-WEBLOGIC01 bin]$ ant -f /usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/EcoAIA/Infrastructure/Install/config/UpdateMetaData.xml
    Buildfile: /usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/EcoAIA/Infrastructure/Install/config/UpdateMetaData.xml

updateData:
    [AIAXmlProperty] Decipher value does not exist for the key : oer.server.password

Install:

InstallDeploymentPlan:
    [echo]
    [echo]
    [echo]
    [echo] Deployment log -- /usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/EcoAIA/aia_instances/AIA30/logs/UpdateMetaDataDP_PreInstallScript_2012-11-21_17-53-51.log
    [echo]
    [echo]
    [echo] === Executing PreInstallScript of /usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/EcoAIA/aia_instances/AIA30/config/UpdateMetaDataDP.xml===
    [echo]
    [echo]
    [xslt] Processing /usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/EcoAIA/aia_instances/AIA30/config/UpdateMetaDataDP.xml to /usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/EcoAIA/aia_instances/AIA30/tmp/AIDExecuteDP_temp_1192088791.xml
    [xslt] Loading stylesheet /usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/EcoAIA/aia_instances/AIA30/tmp/AIDExtractxsl_temp_40736607.xsl

executeDP:
    [delete] Deleting: /usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/EcoAIA/aia_instances/AIA30/tmp/AIDExecuteDP_temp_1192088791.xml
    [delete] Deleting: /usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/EcoAIA/aia_instances/AIA30/tmp/AIDExtractxsl_temp_40736607.xsl
    [echo]
    [echo] === Completed PreInstallScript of /usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/EcoAIA/aia_instances/AIA30/config/UpdateMetaDataDP.xml===
    [echo]
    [echo]
    [echo]
    [echo]
    [echo] Deployment log -- /usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/EcoAIA/aia_instances/AIA30/logs/UpdateMetaDataDP_Configurations_2012-11-21_17-53-51.log
    [echo]
    [echo]
    [echo] === Executing Configurations of /usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/EcoAIA/aia_instances/AIA30/config/UpdateMetaDataDP.xml===
    [echo]
    [echo]
    [xslt] Processing /usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/EcoAIA/aia_instances/AIA30/config/UpdateMetaDataDP.xml to /usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/EcoAIA/aia_instances/AIA30/tmp/AIDExecuteDP_temp_1192088791.xml
    [xslt] Loading stylesheet /usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/EcoAIA/aia_instances/AIA30/tmp/AIDExtractxsl_temp_40736607.xsl

executeDP:
    [mkdir] Created dir: /usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/EcoAIA/aia_instances/AIA30/AIAMetaData/tempMetadata/apps/AIAMetaData
    [delete] Deleting: /usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/EcoAIA/aia_instances/AIA30/AIAMetaData/MetaData.zip
    [zip] Building zip: /usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/EcoAIA/aia_instances/AIA30/AIAMetaData/MetaData.zip
    [exec] CLASSPATH=/usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/Middleware/patch_wls1035/profiles/default/sys_manifest_classpath/weblogic_patch.jar:/usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/Middleware/patch_jdev1111/profiles/default/sys_manifest_classpath/weblogic_patch.jar:/usr/java/jdk1.6.0_34/lib/tools.jar:/usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/Middleware/wlserver_10.3/server/lib/weblogic_sp.jar:/usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/Middleware/wlserver_10.3/server/lib/weblogic.jar:/usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/Middleware/modules/features/weblogic.server.modules_10.3.5.0.jar:/usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/Middleware/wlserver_10.3/server/lib/webservices.jar:/usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/Middleware/modules/org.apache.ant_1.7.1/lib/ant-all.jar:/usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/Middleware/modules/net.sf.antcontrib_1.1.0.0_1-0b2/lib/ant-contrib.jar:.:/usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/Middleware/wlserver_10.3/server/lib/weblogic.jar:/usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/EcoAIA/lib/aia.jar:/usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/EcoAIA/lib/aia-utils.jar:/usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/Middleware/modules/net.sf.antcontrib_1.1.0.0_1-0b2/lib/ant-contrib.jar:/usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/Middleware/oracle_common/modules/oracle.mds_11.1.1/mdsrt.jar:/usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/Middleware/oracle_common/modules/oracle.jps_11.1.1/jps-ee.jar:/usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/Middleware/oracle_common/modules/oracle.jps_11.1.1/jps-common.jar:/usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/Middleware/oracle_common/modules/oracle.jps_11.1.1/jps-internal.jar:/usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/Middleware/oracle_common/modules/oracle.jps_11.1.1/jps-unsupported-api.jar:/usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/Middleware/oracle_common/modules/oracle.pki_11.1.1/oraclepki.jar:/usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/Middleware/oracle_common/modules/oracle.idm_11.1.1/identitystore.jar:/usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/Middleware/oracle_common/modules/oracle.webservices_11.1.1/oracle.webservices.standalone.client.jar:/usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/Middleware/Oracle_SOA1/soa/modules/oracle.soa.fabric_11.1.1/oracle-soa-client-api.jar:/usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/Middleware/oracle_common/soa/modules/oracle.soa.mgmt_11.1.1/soa-infra-mgmt.jar:/usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/Middleware/Oracle_SOA1/soa/modules/oracle.soa.mgmt_11.1.1/soa-infra-mgmt.jar:/usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/Middleware/oracle_common/modules/oracle.fabriccommon_11.1.1/fabric-common.jar:/usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/Middleware/Oracle_SOA1/soa/modules/oracle.soa.fabric_11.1.1/fabric-runtime.jar:/usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/Middleware/oracle_common/BC4J/jlib/commons-cli-1.0.jar:/usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/Middleware/oracle_common/jlib/commons-cli-1.0.jar::/usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/Middleware/oracle_common/modules/oracle.jrf_11.1.1/jrf-wlstman.jar:/usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/Middleware/oracle_common/common/wlst/lib/adfscripting.jar:/usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/Middleware/oracle_common/common/wlst/lib/adf-share-mbeans-wlst.jar:/usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/Middleware/oracle_common/common/wlst/lib/mdswlst.jar:/usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/Middleware/oracle_common/common/wlst/resources/auditwlst.jar:/usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/Middleware/oracle_common/common/wlst/resources/igfwlsthelp.jar:/usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/Middleware/oracle_common/common/wlst/resources/jps-wlst.jar:/usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/Middleware/oracle_common/common/wlst/resources/jrf-wlst.jar:/usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/Middleware/oracle_common/common/wlst/resources/oamap_help.jar:/usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/Middleware/oracle_common/common/wlst/resources/oamAuthnProvider.jar:/usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/Middleware/oracle_common/common/wlst/resources/ossoiap_help.jar:/usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/Middleware/oracle_common/common/wlst/resources/ossoiap.jar:/usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/Middleware/oracle_common/common/wlst/resources/ovdwlsthelp.jar:/usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/Middleware/oracle_common/common/wlst/resources/sslconfigwlst.jar:/usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/Middleware/oracle_common/common/wlst/resources/wsm-wlst.jar
    [exec]
    [exec] PATH=/usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/Middleware/wlserver_10.3/server/bin:/usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/Middleware/modules/org.apache.ant_1.7.1/bin:/usr/java/jdk1.6.0_34/jre/bin:/usr/java/jdk1.6.0_34/bin:.:/usr/java/jdk1.6.0_34/jre/bin:/usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/Middleware/modules/org.apache.ant_1.7.1/bin:/usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/EcoAIA/bin:/usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/EcoAIA/aia_instances/AIA30/bin:/usr/kerberos/bin:/usr/local/bin:/bin:/usr/bin:/home/oracle/bin:/usr/app/oracle/product/11.2.0/client_1/bin
    [exec]
    [exec] Your environment has been set.
    [exec]
    [exec] CLASSPATH=/usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/Middleware/patch_wls1035/profiles/default/sys_manifest_classpath/weblogic_patch.jar:/usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/Middleware/patch_jdev1111/profiles/default/sys_manifest_classpath/weblogic_patch.jar:/usr/java/jdk1.6.0_34/lib/tools.jar:/usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/Middleware/wlserver_10.3/server/lib/weblogic_sp.jar:/usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/Middleware/wlserver_10.3/server/lib/weblogic.jar:/usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/Middleware/modules/features/weblogic.server.modules_10.3.5.0.jar:/usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/Middleware/wlserver_10.3/server/lib/webservices.jar:/usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/Middleware/modules/org.apache.ant_1.7.1/lib/ant-all.jar:/usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/Middleware/modules/net.sf.antcontrib_1.1.0.0_1-0b2/lib/ant-contrib.jar:.:/usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/Middleware/wlserver_10.3/server/lib/weblogic.jar:/usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/EcoAIA/lib/aia.jar:/usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/EcoAIA/lib/aia-utils.jar:/usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/Middleware/modules/net.sf.antcontrib_1.1.0.0_1-0b2/lib/ant-contrib.jar:/usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/Middleware/oracle_common/modules/oracle.mds_11.1.1/mdsrt.jar:/usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/Middleware/oracle_common/modules/oracle.jps_11.1.1/jps-ee.jar:/usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/Middleware/oracle_common/modules/oracle.jps_11.1.1/jps-common.jar:/usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/Middleware/oracle_common/modules/oracle.jps_11.1.1/jps-internal.jar:/usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/Middleware/oracle_common/modules/oracle.jps_11.1.1/jps-unsupported-api.jar:/usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/Middleware/oracle_common/modules/oracle.pki_11.1.1/oraclepki.jar:/usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/Middleware/oracle_common/modules/oracle.idm_11.1.1/identitystore.jar:/usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/Middleware/oracle_common/modules/oracle.webservices_11.1.1/oracle.webservices.standalone.client.jar:/usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/Middleware/Oracle_SOA1/soa/modules/oracle.soa.fabric_11.1.1/oracle-soa-client-api.jar:/usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/Middleware/oracle_common/soa/modules/oracle.soa.mgmt_11.1.1/soa-infra-mgmt.jar:/usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/Middleware/Oracle_SOA1/soa/modules/oracle.soa.mgmt_11.1.1/soa-infra-mgmt.jar:/usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/Middleware/oracle_common/modules/oracle.fabriccommon_11.1.1/fabric-common.jar:/usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/Middleware/Oracle_SOA1/soa/modules/oracle.soa.fabric_11.1.1/fabric-runtime.jar:/usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/Middleware/oracle_common/BC4J/jlib/commons-cli-1.0.jar:/usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/Middleware/oracle_common/jlib/commons-cli-1.0.jar::/usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/Middleware/oracle_common/modules/oracle.jrf_11.1.1/jrf-wlstman.jar:/usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/Middleware/oracle_common/common/wlst/lib/adfscripting.jar:/usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/Middleware/oracle_common/common/wlst/lib/adf-share-mbeans-wlst.jar:/usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/Middleware/oracle_common/common/wlst/lib/mdswlst.jar:/usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/Middleware/oracle_common/common/wlst/resources/auditwlst.jar:/usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/Middleware/oracle_common/common/wlst/resources/igfwlsthelp.jar:/usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/Middleware/oracle_common/common/wlst/resources/jps-wlst.jar:/usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/Middleware/oracle_common/common/wlst/resources/jrf-wlst.jar:/usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/Middleware/oracle_common/common/wlst/resources/oamap_help.jar:/usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/Middleware/oracle_common/common/wlst/resources/oamAuthnProvider.jar:/usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/Middleware/oracle_common/common/wlst/resources/ossoiap_help.jar:/usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/Middleware/oracle_common/common/wlst/resources/ossoiap.jar:/usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/Middleware/oracle_common/common/wlst/resources/ovdwlsthelp.jar:/usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/Middleware/oracle_common/common/wlst/resources/sslconfigwlst.jar:/usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/Middleware/oracle_common/common/wlst/resources/wsm-wlst.jar:/usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/Middleware/utils/config/10.3/config-launch.jar::/usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/Middleware/wlserver_10.3/common/derby/lib/derbynet.jar:/usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/Middleware/wlserver_10.3/common/derby/lib/derbyclient.jar:/usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/Middleware/wlserver_10.3/common/derby/lib/derbytools.jar::
    [exec]
    [exec] Initializing WebLogic Scripting Tool (WLST) ...
    [exec]
    [exec] Welcome to WebLogic Server Administration Scripting Shell
    [exec]
    [exec] Type help() for help on available commands
    [exec]
    [exec] Connecting to t3://10.2.116.31:7001 with userid weblogic ...
    [exec] Successfully connected to Admin Server 'EcoAdminServer' that belongs to domain 'base_domain'.
    [exec]
    [exec] Warning: An insecure protocol was used to connect to the
    [exec] server. To ensure on-the-wire security, the SSL port or
    [exec] Admin port should be used instead.
    [exec]
    [exec] soa_server1
    [exec] Location changed to domainRuntime tree. This is a read-only tree with DomainMBean as the root.
    [exec] For more help, use help(domainRuntime)
    [exec]
    [exec] Uploading metadata to server
    [exec] Importing metadata into repository . . .
    [exec] Metadata transfer operation completed
    [exec]
    [exec] Import Metadata Successful !!
    [exec] Disconnected from weblogic server: EcoAdminServer
    [delete] Deleting: /usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/EcoAIA/aia_instances/AIA30/tmp/keyFile
    [delete] Deleting: /usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/EcoAIA/aia_instances/AIA30/tmp/propFile
    [delete] Deleting directory /usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/EcoAIA/aia_instances/AIA30/AIAMetaData/tempMetadata
    [delete] Deleting: /usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/EcoAIA/aia_instances/AIA30/tmp/AIDExecuteDP_temp_1192088791.xml
    [delete] Deleting: /usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/EcoAIA/aia_instances/AIA30/tmp/AIDExtractxsl_temp_40736607.xsl
    [echo]
    [echo] === Completed Configurations of /usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/EcoAIA/aia_instances/AIA30/config/UpdateMetaDataDP.xml===
    [echo]
    [echo]
    [echo]
    [echo]
    [echo] Deployment log -- /usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/EcoAIA/aia_instances/AIA30/logs/UpdateMetaDataDP_Deployments_2012-11-21_17-53-51.log
    [echo]
    [echo]
    [echo] === Executing Deployments of /usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/EcoAIA/aia_instances/AIA30/config/UpdateMetaDataDP.xml===
    [echo]
    [echo]

executeDP:
    [echo]
    [echo] === Completed Deployments of /usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/EcoAIA/aia_instances/AIA30/config/UpdateMetaDataDP.xml===
    [echo]
    [echo]
    [echo]
    [echo]
    [echo] Deployment log -- /usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/EcoAIA/aia_instances/AIA30/logs/UpdateMetaDataDP_PostInstallScript_2012-11-21_17-53-51.log
    [echo]
    [echo]
    [echo] === Executing PostInstallScript of /usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/EcoAIA/aia_instances/AIA30/config/UpdateMetaDataDP.xml===
    [echo]
    [echo]

executeDP:
    [echo]
    [echo] === Completed PostInstallScript of /usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/EcoAIA/aia_instances/AIA30/config/UpdateMetaDataDP.xml===
    [echo]

BUILD SUCCESSFUL
    Total time: 3 minutes 44 seconds
    [oracle@PDC-CRM-WEBLOGIC01 bin]$
    Thanku
  • 8. Re: my build is success through putt but i am unable to see AIAArtifacts in MDS
    The UpdateMetqDataDP.xml is not correct. It must have something like this:

<fileset dir="/usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/EcoAIA/AIAMetaData">
    <include name="AIAComponents/EnterpriseObjectLibrary/Industry/Utilities/ECOEBO/product/V1/*"/>

This means the include part describes the relative path from the fileset entry. This is why your build output does not show any copied files and nothing is getting uploaded.

Also note that you would have to use double asterisk to include sub-folders, not sure if this is your intent or not.

Gerhard
  • 9. Re: my build is success through putt but i am unable to see AIAArtifacts in MDS
    972017 Newbie
    Hi Gerhard,

Finally i get solution from you end thanku ..................
    Thanks,
    ramesh
  • 10. Re: my build is success through putt but i am unable to see AIAArtifacts in MDS
    972017 Newbie
    Hi Gerhard
    this my customEBO.xsd and Product EBO.xsd here i am unable to navigate through productEBO prifx:custEcopro: and i am able navigt defalt scham in MDS but what ever i depolyd thous only problam plz help me on it
    custEBO.xsd
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
    <xsd:schema xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"
    xmlns:CustomSP="http://xmlns.oracle.com/AIAComponents/EnterpriseObjectLibrary/Industry/Utilities/CommonEBO/V1"
    targetNamespace="http://xmlns.oracle.com/AIAComponents/EnterpriseObjectLibrary/Industry/Utilities/CommonEBO/V1"
    elementFormDefault="qualified">
    <xsd:annotation>
    <xsd:documentation>
    <EBO>
    <Description>Custom Service Point</Description>
    <Type>EBO</Type>
    <Industry>Banking</Industry>
    </EBO>
    </xsd:documentation>
    </xsd:annotation>
    <xsd:complexType name="CustomServicePointElementType"/>
    </xsd:schema>
    ProductEBO.xsd:
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
    <xsd:schema xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"
    xmlns:svcdoc="http://xmlns.oracle.com/Services/Documentation/V1"
    xmlns:custEcopro="http://xmlns.oracle.com/AIAComponents/EnterpriseObjectLibrary/Industry/Utilities/CommonEBO/V1"
    xmlns:Ecopro="http://xmlns.oracle.com/AIAComponents/EnterpriseObjectLibrary/Industry/Utilities/ECOEBO/product/V1"
    targetNamespace="http://xmlns.oracle.com/AIAComponents/EnterpriseObjectLibrary/Industry/Utilities/ECOEBO/product/V1"
    elementFormDefault="qualified">
    <xsd:import namespace="http://xmlns.oracle.com/AIAComponents/EnterpriseObjectLibrary/Industry/Utilities/CommonEBO/V1"
    schemaLocation="../../../EnterpriseObjectLibrary/Industry/Utilities/CommonEBO/V1/CustomEcoProductEBO.xsd"/>
    <xsd:annotation>
    <xsd:documentation>
    <svcdoc:EBO>
    <svcdoc:Description>Siebel_Products and Products_Address</svcdoc:Description>
    <svcdoc:Type>EBO</svcdoc:Type>
    <svcdoc:Industry>Banking</svcdoc:Industry>
    </svcdoc:EBO>
    </xsd:documentation>
    </xsd:annotation>
    <xsd:element name="formfillXML" type="Ecopro:formFillType"/>
    <xsd:complexType name="formFillType">
    <xsd:sequence>
    <xsd:element name="body">
    <xsd:complexType>
    <xsd:element name="Products">
    <xsd:element name="STTM_ACCOUNT_CLASS">
    <xsd:element name="ACCOUNT_CLASS" type="xsd:string"/>
    <xsd:element name="DESCRIPTION" type="xsd:string"/>
    <xsd:element name="RECORD_STAT" type="xsd:string"/>
    <xsd:element name="AUTH_STAT" type="xsd:string"/>
    <xsd:element name="ACCOUNT_CLASS" type="xsd:string"/>
    </xsd:sequence>
    </xsd:complexType>
    </xsd:element>
    <xsd:element name="STTM_BANK">
    <xsd:element name="BANK_NAME" type="xsd:string"/>
    <xsd:element name="BANK_CODE" type="xsd:string"/>
    <xsd:element name="PRODUCT_TYPE" type="xsd:string"/>
    <xsd:element name="PRODUCT_CLASS" type="xsd:string"/>
    <xsd:element name="Custom" type="custEcopro:CustomBodyType"
    minOccurs="0"/>

</xsd:schema>

Thanks,
    ramesh
  • 11. Re: my build is success through putt but i am unable to see AIAArtifacts in MDS
    Ramesh,
    I seriously have no idea what you are asking for. Rather than cross-posting the same content multiple times, you might want to spend a bit more time to ask your question in a way so that people following here have a chance to understand what you mean.

Gerhard

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points