This content has been marked as final. Show 2 replies
Hello,1 person found this helpful
You need to perform an out of place upgrade.
1. Install 184.108.40.206 on a different home
2. run the pre-upgrade tool on the existing 220.127.116.11 database
3. peform the pre-requisities mentioned
4. Bring down the database from 18.104.22.168 and start the database in upgrade mode from 22.214.171.124 home by copying the pfile/spfile of 126.96.36.199 database to $188.8.131.52_HOME/dbs path
5. startup upgrade and run the catupgrd.sql
Make sure you look out for the invalid objects.
Refer *Complete checklist for out-of-place manual upgrade from previous 11.2.0.N version to the latest 11.2.0.N patchset. [ID 1276368.1]*
Follow the steps in the Upgrade Guide - http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E11882_01/server.112/e23633/toc.htm1 person found this helpful
Use DBUA to perform the upgrade