This content has been marked as final. Show 3 replies
which APEX version are you using ?
When would you like to execute the procedure ?
A simple example would be to create a button and a dynamic action ( on-click of the button ) which fires PL/SQL.
PL/SQL should look like this :
P_APEXITEM1 and P_APEXITEM2 should be (page) items in your APEX application.
begin PRC_INV_DELETE(:P_APEXITEM1, :P_APEXITEM2); end;
Can any one please tell how to execute this simple procedure with parameters from APEX,1. Create a page, let's say page 1.
2. Create a region and two page items which are text input boxes, let's say P1_PARAM1 and P1_PARAM2
3. Create a region button that submits the page
4. Create a process (of type PL/SQL) with processing point "On Submit - After Computations and Validations"
5. Enter your PL/SQL code in the process definition:
6. Set the process to execute conditionally on pressing the button.
begin prc_inv_delete (:p1_param1, :p1_param2); end;
7. Run the page and see it work.. :-)
the easiest way is to create a page or a region based on a procedure. Its all in the wizard.